.01

If you could see me now.

AJ Pov

Hey guys, its me. Amber Liu, you can call me AJ. I'm 18, I ran away from home when I was 12 and stayed in an orphanage. In exchange for staying I helped them in household chores and worked so I can afford to go to school. I'm currently in my Senior High School in private school where only the rich can afford. I'm lucky that I had an scholarship. The school grants it to only one person. Lucky, I'm smart, not necessarily a nerd and geek.

I work as a barrista and another as a part time in a club to pay for my apartment and school needs. I also take other jobs whenever I have free time, usually sundays, but I mostly spend it in the orphanage. I mostly sleep for 4 hours max since my job starts at 7 pm and ends at 3 am since its a 24 hour cafe. 

My hobbies are playing basketball, drawing, singing and of course helping others. I'm .... BAM!

"Hey nerd! Still going to this school huh? You should stop, you're poor, you don't belong here." 

I was rudely interrupted by the rich kids, or should I say the bullies. Ms. Jung, along with her minions, Ms. Park, Ms. Song and Ms. Choi. Ms. Jung's father own the school, so she's not afraid to do something wrong. I don't care though, I don't even know how their parents look like. I'm too busy to even watch and have time for news.

As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, I'm on my way to class. By the way, the seniors are only taking up music class. Weird right? This school is one of a kind. Last year was all about business courses. The aim was to train whatever a person could do. I'm fine with it since, its a year of making music, singing and dancing which is my specialty. Just you watch.

(After Class)

I'm on my way outside the school when somebody stopped me. 

" Hey nerd, where you goin'?" Asked by Kai.

"Home" I answered

"Well, don't go yet. We have something to do" he said

"What do you mean?" I inquired.

"This"

I never anticipated that he was gonna punch me and it ing hurts. He hit me in the face, stomach, anywhere, and I can already taste the blood from my lip. I was already curled in the floor when they stopped. Wondering why no ones helping? That's because Kai is the son of the third powerful owner of a company. Jungs are the first. No one would dare go against this prick. 

When they left, I just continued going home, wiping my lip to remove the blood. My body's gonna bruise later. 

"Gran! Granpa! I'm back!" I greeted.  No one answered. Guess they're in their room.

I immediately went to my room to shower so they wonct see what happened to me.  Gran and Granpa are not really my grandparents. I took them in when they cannot afford to pay the rent next door. Granpa found work after 3 months of staying with me. He works as a mailman, riding his bike. I do have a bike, he bought me one 6 months ago. I use it everytime I go to work. I only go home when I cook for them then leave for work and then go home, study, sleep for a little and then leave for school. That't pretty much my daily schedule.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

I just arrived at the cafe, there's only a little of costumers, but it will busy soon at 10 because we are near from a call center agency where the workers usually grab a bite before going home. I usually write songs during this time, boss would'nt mind. I basically work here for almost three years and she knows my story so she let me work here. We're quite friends. She's only 27 years old and her name is Tiffany Hwang. I write songs not because its a reauirement, I enjoy it. It's a hobby and IT'S MY STORY.