SEVEN

Moments of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of Big Bang and 2ne1 along with Winner, iKon, Hayi and AkMu were in the conference room. They were just about to be briefed regarding their vacation.

"Dara noona posted a photo on instagram!" Mino told the group. Immediately, they all checked their phones. "She and Seungri hyung bought groceries."

"Please say that someone gave them a list!" CL said. "Otherwise, we'd probably be eating ramen for three days!"

"Well, they look like their having fun." Minzy commented.

"Jiyong's still sulking because Sajangnim threatened to postpone his solo promotions indefinitely if he went earlier than us." Youngbae revealed to the group.

"Shut up, Bae." Jiyong told his best friend. Jiyong and Dara's relationship, as well as TOP and Bom's, are out in the open within the walls of YGE. Their colleagues are all supportive and respect the artists' privacy. 

"Seungri also posted a photo." She showed CL her phone. "They had ramen and fried eggs for lunch!"

"Oh no! This does not bode well for us." TOP declared solemnly.

"What's the big deal sunbaes?" Hayi asked.

"Those two can't cook! Who knows what they bought to feed us!" Daesung exclaimed. "They probably grabbed the first things they saw on each aisle. Or whatever is most colorful or some other isnane logic only those two together can come up with."

"Maybe we should bring our own food just in case." Minzy suggested.

"Don't worry about it. We can salvage whatever the bought." Youngbae said confidently."We'll just have to be creative."

"Besides, Dara isn't stupid. She'll buy fruits or vegetables or something basic that Youngbae and Daesung can cook." Bom said defending her Park sister.

"Whatever they bought, we'll all eat it without complaining." Jiyong told the group. "Is that clear?"

The dongsaengs nodded and voiced their agreement. While 2ne1 and Big Bang scoffed..

"We won't complain on cam. Is that okay?" TOP asked.

"Or in front of Dara." Bom said.

"And you'll have to buy us food if what they have isn't edible!" CL added.

"Agreed." Jiyong said.

"Uhm.. I can also help with the cooking sunbaes." Yunhyeong volunteered.

"He cooks really well." Chanwoo said in support.

"So can Hanbin!" Jinhwan added.

"That's good. You can all help Daesung and Youngbae then." CL said. "Who else can cook?"

Jinwoo timidly raised his hand.

"Very good. Who else?"

"Sorry, sunbaes, we can't cook." Chanhyuk said pointing to himself and Suhyun.

"I'll just help with the dishes." Seunghoon offered.

"Me too." Taehyun raised his hand.

"And cleaning up in general." Junhoe added.

"Good to know you're all willing to pitch in." Sean said as he entered the room.

They all stood up to greet him.

"Are you conducting the meeting hyung?" Jiyong asked.

"Yup." Sean confirmed. "YG has a meeting today otherwise he would have been here to offer support."

"By support, you mean threaten us to  behave." TOP joked.

"That too." Sean took a seat and signaled the staff who came in with him to distribute the folders. "This is a general outline of your schedule. While this is a vacation for you, keep in mind that there will still be cameras around and your antics will possibly be shown on TV."

They all nodded. Already used to 'working vacations'.

The first day is relatively free. You'll be arriving at Jeju mid-afternoon. So you'll have time to relax. The camera men will be filming you reuniting with Dara and Seungri. They'll probably show you around the house then make you cook their dinner." Sean joked. The ineptness of those two in the kitchen has always been a running joke among them. He looked at Jiyong. "Sajangnim specifically asked me to remind you about this. There will be cameras."

Jiyong pouted but nodded in agreement.

"Along with the camera units, we'll also be giving you six handheld cameras to share amongst you. Plus the two that are already with Seungri and Dara." Sean continued. "In the evening, the staff will leave you guys at the house. I expect you all to be responsible. You seniors, remember that you have to look out for your juniors. Be a good example, okay?"

Big Bang and 2ne1 nodded.

Sean turned to the newbies. "We're giving you this chance not only to bond with each other but also to bring up any issues or concerns that you may have. These guys," He gestured towards Big Bang and 2ne1. "while they may give us headaches sometimes, have really valuable experience and we feel like it will benefit you to learn from them. You can tell them things you can't tell us or your managers. They can offer advice or share their own experiences with you. All of it will remain confidential. You will not be filmed. We will not ask them who said what."

"Is it really okay?" Bobby asked. "We don't want to burden them."

"It is." Jiyong answered. "We've been there. We know how hard it is starting out. We were lucky we had sunbaes like Se7en, Gummy, Jinusean and the rest to guide us. We'd be happy to do the same to you."

CL added, "We used to this a lot back then. Now, our schedules are mostly conflicting and it is a shame that we haven't been as attentive to you as our seniors have been to us. We don't have to be best friends but we hope you know you can come to us if you need any help."

"Or if you need drinking buddies." TOP joked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter