FOUR

Moments of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the elevators closed, Seungri pounced on Dara. "What were you talking about in there, noona?"

"Seungri-yah." Dara said motioning her head towards the CCTV in the elevator.

"Aisht." Seungri ran his hand through his hair. "This whole building is rigged. Do you think we can risk going to a restaurant? I'm really hungry."

Dara bit her lip as she considered their options. "How about we just get some take out then drive around?"

"Great idea! My car is at my house though." Seungri replied.

"Mine is at the dorm. It's closer. Let's ask one of the managers to drop us off at our dorm, take my car, then go back to my place. Let's just have food delivered." Seungri nodded as Dara laid out their plans.

When they got out of the elevator, Dara took out her phone to ask Jjangmae if he can drop them off. Suddenly, Seungri grabbed her arm and pulled her into a corner. "Noona. I know I'm pushy and often say things I shouldn't but I want you to know that I won't force you to tell me anything. We can just have dinner at your place to plan our so-called vacation."

"Thank you, panda." Dara smiled at him. He really is very playful that's why whenever he acts serious, she always gets taken aback no matter how many times she's seen that side of him. "Since you've been dragged into this, I think you should know. I'm just not sure if I can tell you everything.."

"Ehem." 

Dara and Seungri slowly turned towards the ominous voice to find themselves faced with a narrow-eyed TOP.

"Hey, Tabi." Dara waved. "Where are the others?"

"They went to your dorm. Apparently we're having a relaxing afternoon together." TOP answered.

"But why are you here, hyung?" Seungri asked.

"Why? Am I not allowed?!" 

"Of course not! I mean of course you're allowed!" Seungri rushed to explain. "It's just if they're there. You're here. Why aren't you there?"

TOP frowned as he tried to understand Seungri's words."Oh. I had to pick something up from my manager and since I'm already here I asked them to just go ahead. I need it for my meeting tomorrow."

"Wow, hyung. We just got back and you're already back to work."

"It's just a meeting. It'll take an hour so, then I'm free to sleep." TOP answered. "Come on. Nam Gook is waiting for me. We can all go to 2ne1's dorm together."

Dara and Seungri looked at each other. Seungri started nudging Dara's arm, wordlessly asking her to respond for the two of them.

"Yah! What are you two hiding huh?" TOP demanded seeing the exchange between the two. "You didn't even tell me what you were whispering about earlier!"

"Hyung, why would we tell you? We were whispering because we don't want anyone else to know!" 

Dara, seeing TOP's eyes widen in anger rushed to answer, "We were just talking about Sajangnim's punishment."

"Punishment? So you really did do something wrong?" Dara nodded then she pulled Seungri and TOP towards the exit to get them moving.

"Yup. Someone saw us running away from Jiyong this morning." Dara giggled. "It wasn't so bad. But I don't want to repeat the story so let's wait until we're all together."

"Fine by me." TOP said. "Oh, maknae.. Jiyong said you're not invited."

"Hyung! You can't do that to me. Dara noona and I still need to work on our punishment."

"Do whatever you want. I just gave you fair warning of what to expect." TOP smirked at Seungri as he helped Dara get into the van. "I hope he makes you clean our dorms."

"He can't do that! Dara noona still needs my help. We'll get in trouble with sajangnim if we don't do what he said." As soon as Dara was seated, Seungri rushed inside so that he could sit next to her.

"Disrespectful brat." TOP glared at him as he took his seat behind the two of them. "We'll see about that."

"Tabi, don't scare my baby panda." Dara admonished as she patted Seungri's arm.

Seungri leaned his head on her shoulder and pretended to cry. "They're always so mean to me, noona."

"Well, I hate to say this but you usually deserve it Seungri. You keep bringing trouble to your hyungs and you know how sensitive they are."

"HA!" TOP said happily. "Even your favorite noona could see your evil maknae ways."

TOP and Seungri continued to bicker all the way to 2ne1's dorm. Dara for the most part remained silent, staring out the window in deep thought. Every once in a while, Seungri would take a break from teasing TOP to check on Dara and subtly try to cheer her up.

TOP's eyes narrowed in suspicion. Now he was sure that something was up. Seungri and Dara have always had that brother/sister relationship but Seungri is never subtle when it comes to cheering up the girl. He'd tease, cajole and straight up bribe her (usually with food) to brighten up her mood.

For now TOP decided to wait until he hears what the two of them have to say.

 

______________________________________________________________

 

When they got to the girls' dorm, they proceeded to Bom and Minzy's place. They found their members  busy setting up. Minzy, Daesung and Youngbae were setting up the food. Jiyong and CL were trying to choose a movie while Bom was 'supervising'. Meaning she was sitting down on the couch and telling the others what to do.

TOP and Seungri were still bickering as the trio entered the living room.

"Darong! Guys, they're here!" Bom stood from her perch on the couch and went to grab Dara's hand to lead her back to the couch. "What happened?"

Immediately, the rest of the group converged on the new arrivals.

TOP shook his head as he took a seat on an armchair beside the couch. "Hello, girlfriend. Thank you for greeting your boyfriend. I feel the love. Really."

The maknaes snickered at TOP's deadpanned expression.

"Oh, knock it off Seunghyun. You know I love you." Bom blew him a kiss. "I just love my santokki more."

"Hey, babe." Jiyong kissed the top of Dara's head a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter