TWO

Moments of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car with Big Bang and 2ne1 were on their way to the girls' dorm when Jjangmae received a call. Seungri and Dara were being summoned to the dreaded 7th floor.

Jjangmae turned to the idols from his seat beside the van's driver. "It seems like Sajangnim wants to see Seungri -"

"Yah, rat! What have you done now?" Jiyong demanded.

"and Dara.." Jjangmae finished.

"Me?" Dara confirmed. Their manager nodded and saw the fair skinned girl's face pale. "But, why? I haven't had time to do anything wrong yet..Was he mad? Did he sound mad?"

"I didn't speak to him personally, Dara." Jjangmae answered.

"Hyung, why aren't you shouting at noona? She's also being summoned." Seungri foolishly teased his leader.

"What would I shout at her? It's probably you who messed up." Jiyong retorted.

"But Sajangnim wants the both of us..." Dara started. "Minzy can you check the net if there is anything we should know about?"

"I'm on it, unnie." Minzy started fiddling with her phone. "I tried searching your names but nothing is popping up. Just that interview you two did at MuBank and the articles and comments are mostly positive."

"Maybe Sajangnim has a new project for you two?" Youngbae tried to comfort the scared girl.

"Project? What project? Do you know something, Bae?" Jiyong asked his best friend.

"Noona, maybe we're finally starring in our own web drama or even our own TV drama! Or a movie!" Seungri ventured excitedly. "That's so great! I'm sure we'll beat the We Broke Up record! Maybe we have a kissing scene? Or a bed scene? Kyaaahhh.. Noona, I don't think I'm ready to do that with you but I'll work hard- Ouch! Why did you three hit me? Did you have to do it altogether?"

"Idiot." CL said simply.

"Yah! Dara is in charge of fresh, pure and innocent in our group." Bom grumbled. "What will happen to the rest of us if she starts projecting a y image? She has already shocked the internet with her transformation from baggy pants to short skirts.

"It seemed like fun." TOP told him.

"But don't you think it would suit, noona?" Daesung asked. "I'm sure the fans will love the new side of her. They're getting used to the skirts. It's time to ante up!"

"That's right, unnie." Minzy agreed. "You can be cute with a side of y! Maybe some leather? The fan boys will be so happy."

Youngbae merely looked at the raging dragon beside Dara and thanked God that he was seated away from Seungri.

"I know, right? With Dara noona's beauty and my charisma, we're sure to set things on fiiiiiiiii---"

Kwon Jiyong who as of a few seconds ago was finally able to process the words kissing scene, bed scene, fan boys finally focused on one one hateful word Seungri.

From his seat beside Dara on the van's first row, he threw himself to the second row where Big Bang's maknae was seated. Unfortunately, Daesung was sitting next to Seungri and was caught in the crossfire.

"Hyung, hyung! I can't breathe!" Seungri screamed. Or tried to.

"Hyung, I'm not Seungri! Please let me go!" Daesung pleaded.

"Noona! Help me!" Seungri again.

"I don't want to." Bom said matter-of-factly.

"Not you! Dara noona! Help!"

"No, noona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter