SIXTEEN

Moments of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona, noona, noona! Dara noona!" Lee Seungri's voice could clearly be heard inside the dance studio where Dara and her members were slumped after an intense dance session with Jae Wook. This was due to the partially open door, but mainly due to the extreme volume of Seungri's words. "Are you here?"

"Sometimes I wonder if Seungri swallowed a megaphone or something." Bom commented as she fanned her face with her towel. "That boy is loud."

"Shouldn't you answer him, unnie?" Minzy asked Dara who was lying on the floor beside Bom.

"No energy." Dara whispered. Her legs still liquified and she's almost sure she could feel her muscles spasming due to exhaustion. "Besides, he'll be here soon."

True enough, a few seconds later Seungri came barging into the room. He was panting and clutching his stomach as he tried to catch his breath.

"Noona! Why didn't you answer me?" He asked as he sat down on the floor next to Dara. "I've been calling for you. "

CL who was sitting up and leaning against the wall, gave him a swift kick. "Because she's not a fool like you! Besides, haven't you heard of a cellphone? You can use it to call unnie so that you don't have to go around screaming her name like a maniac."

"Psssh..." Seungri dismissed CL and turned to Dara. He grabbed her arm to get her attention. "Noona, is it true?"

"That you're a fool?" Dara asked. "Only sometimes but that's okay. I still like you."

"That you're a maniac?" Bom imitated Dara. "Yes. Always. And no, I'm sorry, I don't think you're curable."

Once again, Seungri didn't retaliate. This surprised the girls, since Seungri always has a comeback. He hates not having the last word.

This worried Dara enough that she sat up and turned to face him. "What's wrong, panda?" She asked him placing her hand on Seungri's arm.

Seungri took a deep breath and looked directly at Dara. "Is it true? About you and TOP hyung-"

"What about TOP?!?"The Bominator asked, suddenly energized.

"He kept saying it. Taunting me over and over again." Seungri continued. He had a far away look, as if recalling some vague memory. "It really makes me want to punch him in the face."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, oppa." Minzy commented. "No matter how good you've become at jiujitsu, it's never a good thing to go against TOP oppa."

"He kept dangling it in front of me and then he'd pull it away! He knows I can't stand not knowing and yet he deliberately teases me! Why are my hyungs so mean to me?" Seungri wailed.

Dara's concern turned into frustration as she still hasn't understood a word Seungri said. "Lee Seunghyun! What are you talking about?"

"Geeez.. Noona, no need to shout." Seungri answered calmly. "I think you broke my eardrum."

CL narrowed her eyes at Seungri, "I can kill him for you, unnie. I'd make it really bloody."

"Why are you even here, you cat?" Seungri glared right back at CL. "I came here to talk to my noona, not you."

"Excuse me?!" CL screeched. "You came here and invaded our space. If you have a problem with it, get the hell out."

"Okay." Seungri nodded at her amiably and stood up.

The girls stared at him in surprise. They actually expected a few more back and forth insults before one of the other girls played peacemaker. CL actually worried that she might have hurt his feelings or something.

They were still staring at him all agog, when he bent down and scooped Dara up from the floor carrying her bridal style and calmly walking out the door. "Let's go, noona. See ya, 2ne1!"

 

The girls, excluding Dara, could only mutely watch him leave with their member in his arms. Dara was in a similar state of paralysis and could only stare at her members over Seungri's shoulder.

They all woke up from their shock with the banging of the door as it closed. Suddenly, as one the three remaining 2ne1 members stood up and rushed to follow Seungri who was now carrying a flailing Dara.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Bom shouted. "Where are you taking Dara?"

"Lee Seungri, I swear I'm going to kill you!" CL threatened.

"Oppa, put down Dara unnie!" Minzy pleaded. "Unnie, don't do that! You might fall."

By this time, Seungri was already full on cackling. Dara was seething. She was hitting Seungri's shoulders and flailing her legs in protest but upon hearing Minzy's words, she ended up crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at the boy who is currently running away with her.

"Seungri, put me down now." Dara demanded.

Seungri paid no attention to her and looked back at a worried Minzy and a fuming Bom and CL and decided to tease them further, "Mehrong!"

Dara resigned herself to being an unwilling passenger until the time that Seungri decides that the game is over and he actually tells her what his problem is.

By now, they've caught the attention of several YG staff and some of the trainees who are in the main building due to monthly evaluations.

Seungri knew his time was running out. It won't take long for this to reach either YG or GD and he'd be in big trouble. So he made a sharp left and entered one of the smaller dance studios, thankful that the door was open and that it was empty. He put Dara down and tried to close the door but he was met with resistance.

Apparently Bom, CL and Minzy have managed to catch up with them and the girls are attempting to push open the door.

Dara shook her head in disbelief and sat down on one of the chairs to wait them out but the girls must have been more exhausted than they realized since even with their combined strengths they couldn't overpower Seungri. After a couple of minutes of pushing from both ends, Dara had enough. She stood up and approached Seungri, carefully angling her body away from the door, she then ran her fingers back and forth across Seungri's ribs effectively tickling him.

The girls outside the room could hear Seungri's laughing protests and knew that Dara was helping them.

CL turned to the two girls," On three.. One. Two. Three."

They pushed the door so hard, Seungri found himself sprawled on the floor with two very angry females and two not-so-angry females in the room with him.

"Heh heh heh.. Wasn't that fun?" He asked with a grin.

"Lee Seungri!!!" CL was about to start her tirade when Bom gently tapped her in the arm.

"Forget about it. I'm too tired to kick his ." Bom commented as she made her way to one of the chairs. "You're buying me food, Seungri. I can't believe you made me use all that energy just to chase you down."

CL was still glaring at the boy on the floor before she nodded. "Fine. I'm exhausted." She made her way next to Bom. "Besides, I saw Teddy oppa on our way here and I'm sure he'll tell Jiyong oppa all about your stupid stunt."

Seungri gulped at the thought of an angry Jiyong. He turned his panda eyes towards his favorite noona.

"Oh no." Dara stopped him. "That won't work on me today. You did this to yourself and if I end up getting in trouble because of you, you're going to regret it."

"But noona-"

"Nope. Not another word on that subject." Dara told him firmly. "Just tell us what you needed when you first came into the practice room.

"Oh yeah!" Seungri's face brightened and he approached the girls. "Thanks for reminding me!"

"You forgot?!?!" CL asked incredulously.

"Shhh.. Let's just hear him out and kick his later." Bom soothed the younger girl.

"Noona, TOP hyung was being very mean. He said you're starring in an episode of MoL together!" Seungri exclaimed, widening his eyes for emphasis.

"Oh, really?" Dara asked. "And FYI, I'm only doing a cameo so I'm not exactly starring in an episode."

"You don't know about TOP oppa?" CL asked her.

"No, I haven't seen the final script or the cast list." Dara told them. "Besides, if we are in it together, I don't see what the big deal is."

"Yeah. Unless you have a bed scene!" Bom exclaimed. "Dara, I can deal with a kissing scene, but a bed scene might be too much and I might get jealous. I'm not saying I will for sure, because I love you and I know you love me, but I might. Oh, yeah. I love Tabi, too. That should have been the first thing I said, huh? Anyway, I know it's work but you know I can get irrational if it involves Seunghyun and exposing his y body to other people who aren't named Park Bom!"

"He's not telling! That's the problem!" Seungri ranted as soon as Bom finished her tirade. "He kept saying that he's so happy with the script and that it's going to be awesome and epic and that fans are going to be so happy but he won't tell us why. Why haven't you received your script yet?"

"Oh, I have it. I just haven't read it yet." Dara answered. "I left it at my house. Jjangmae dropped it off last night but I was too tired to open it."

Immediately, Bom and Seungri's gazes met and in that second they reached an understanding.

Bom grabbed Dara's arm and started dragging her out the door. Seungri was pushing Dara from behind.

"Leader, we're just going to Dara's house, okay?" Bom 'asked' CL with a smile.

"Noona, it would be easier if I just carried her like earlier." Seungri told Bom.

 

"Yah! No more carrying! I'm not a kid or a bag." Dara protested as Bom and Seungri forcefully ushered her out the door.

CL looked at Minzy and shrugged. "Come on, maknae. Might as well join them for this crazy ride." She turned to the three. "We'll grab our bags and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter