FORTY

Moments of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Because you asked for it.. and because I missed them.. Here's another chapter for you :)

“OHMYGAAAHD!!!” Park Bom shouted as the latest Cass commercial ended. She, CL and MInzy were at their dorm where they have been waiting for the commercial to air. Sandara sent a message in the YG Group chat saying that the commercial was being revealed tonight and that there was a surprise for everyone. She also posted a reminder on Twitter and Instagram so that her fans could tune in.  “Chaerin-ah! Did I really see that? Or was I hallucinating?”

“I saw it too, unnie.” CL responded. She was still in a daze. She is ecstatic for her two favorite people, of course. This is a huge step in their relationship. She just can’t believe how they revealed it. Sure, Dara and Jiyong have brought up their plans on going public with Big Bang and 2ne1. Dara was worried that it would affect the two groups somehow but all of them agreed that they’ll handle whatever comes their way. They gave their full support to Jiyong and Dara. “I thought when unnie said they were going to go public, they’d let people see them together.. You know.. Just kinda get caught and then they’ll confirm it. I never expected this.”

“Bom unnie! Chaerin unnie!” Minzy called out. “Look! Look! There’s more!” She gasped pointing at her phone. Bom and CL approached her and tried to absorb what they’re seeing. “Can I like it? Would it be okay?” The maknae asked. Her finger poised to double tap the screen and show the public that she totally, one hundred percent supports this.

“Well, I will. I don’t care if people don’t like it.” Bom announced as she took out her own phone and went to her instagram page. She went to Dara’s post and gave it a heart. She also left a comment: ❤🐇🐉🍎

She was smiling to herself when she saw CL’s own comment pop up: Dope reveal. Congratz.

“I’m really happy for them.” Bom sighed. She browsed the comments on the post and most were positive. Generally, fans are just happy that Sandara is happily dating.

“You’ll be next, huh?” CL only half-teasing. Bom and TOP have been together almost as long as Dara and Jiyong. They too deserve their happiness and to be able to love each other openly.

“Not for a while yet.” Bom answered, still smiling. “But maybe.. Soon..” She knows her and Tabi’s case is different from Jiyong and Dara’s. Each couple has their own burden to bear when it comes to their relationships but she can’t help but hope that maybe if the public can accept Jiyong and Dara, they can also support her and Tabi when the time comes that they decide to reveal their relationship.

“Does this mean I can dately openly now?” Minzy asked.

“Yah!” She was suddenly on the receiving end of two very deadly glares. Bom and CL had their hands on their hips. Bom leaned closer to Minji. “Who dares touch our baby?”

“Unnie..” Minzy complained. “I’m not a baby anymore.”

“Tell me.” CL ordered. “And I will end him!”

Minzy sighed. One of the problems of being the maknae for the longest time is that people still treat her like the baby even though they have so many younger kids in the company now. She needed to make the evil auras radiating from the two older girls disappear. Or she could redirect. She hid her own evil smile and looked at them innocently. “Bom unnie, I just thought of something..” She put a hand on her chin and frowned a little as if seriously thinking. “Are you sure you didn’t know about Dara unnie’s plans?”

“Of course I don’t know!” Bom exclaimed. “And don’t change the subject.”

“Really?” Minzy asked again. She then looked away and said, “Tabi oppa must be really good at hiding stuff from Bom unnie.”

“What?!” Bominator is activating.

“Oh no!” Minzy gasped. “Did I say that out loud?” She laughed awkwardly. “Don’t pay attention to me unnie. I’m sure TOP oppa had really good reason not to tell you about it.” Sorry, oppa.

“TABI!!!” Bominator engaged. “Where is that bingu?!” Bominator launched.

“You are evil.” CL whispered as they both watched Bom rush out of their door.

 

_________________

 

Seungri was running towards the cafeteria. He just got back from a photoshoot when he received Dara’s message about the Cass commercial. Sure, he could just search for it online but he kinda got the feeling that they had something in store for everyone so he wanted to watch it at the same time everyone does. He hates not being updated when it comes to YG Family.

He’s been trying to pester the secret out from Dara to no avail. He knew better than to attempt it with TOP. He briefly considered trying with Jaejoong, but quickly discarded the idea. Sure, he knows everyone is friends with everyone now and he knows that Dara expects him to be nice to Jaejoong but.. BUT! He’s not really sure. He figured he’ll deal with Kim Jaejoong when the need arises.

He found Winner and iKon also in the cafeteria. The boys have finally received the green light to proceed with their planned collaboration and they’ve been working their butts off.

He inclined his head regally, when his hobaes greeted him. “What’s up? What’s up? You guys working hard?”

A booming ‘yes’ resonated in the cafeteria as the boys answered him enthusiastically. He could see that they were all excited about their new song.

“We’re choreographing already, hyung.” Hanbin said proudly. “Sajangnim already approved the song.”

“That’s good. That’s good.” He sat down and crossed his legs, eyeing the food they were eating.

When some of the boys noticed, they elbowed Chanwoo who sighed. “Would you like me to get you something, hyung?”

Seungri smiled widely. “You’re a good man, Chanwoo. I’ll have some of that japchae.” Junhoe couldn’t hold back a snicker as he watched Chanwoo get Seungri’s food. Seungri turned his eyes towards Junhoe and looked at him expectantly.

“Ah.. Hyung..” He scratched his head. “What would you like to drink?”

“A soda would be great. Thanks Junhoe.” Seungri grinned. He loves being with the younger kids exactly because of this. “Ah.. I really love Winner and iKon.”

“Oppa. Are you bullying these boys again?” Suhyun asked as she entered, arm in arm with Hayi.

“Because if you are, then we support you one hundred percent.” Hayi added cheekily.

“Bullying is such a strong word, Suhyun.” Seungri replied wisely. Just then, Chanwoo returned with his japchae followed by Junhoe with his soda. “I’m just being friendly. RIght, boys?”

“Right, hyung.”

The two girls giggled, knowing full well just what Seungri was up to.

“Hey, hey.” Seungri turned back to the group after thanking Chanwoo and Junhoe. “Do you know what surprise Dara noona was talking about?”

Hayi shook her head. “We actually came here because we couldn’t find a free TV upstairs. We want to watch it during the reveal.”

“Me too.” Seungri nodded his head. “It won’t have the same impact if we watch it online later. Who knows when they’ll upload the HD version..”

“I think Dara noona mentioned that it will after this segment, right?” Seungyoon asked.

“Ah, really?” Seungri turned towards the TV more fully. “Where’s the remote, we have to turn it up so that we’re sure we won’t miss it.”

Donghyuk obediently stood up and asked the cafeteria ladies for the remote which was handed to him with a smile. They were also anticipating the final Cass installment since they knew Dara would be quizzing them on it when she sees them next.

“Noona, why don’t you all come here for a while so we can all watch it together?” Seungri asked them. They were all friendly with the cafeteria ladies, after all they take such good care of them.

“It’s okay, Seungri-ah. We can see clearly from here, just give us a shout once it’s starting.”

“Yes ma’am.” Seungri gave them a mock salute. Then he went back to eating his food as they waited for commercial.

Finally, the upbeat melody of the Cass theme song started playing. They all gave a cheer as the three leads were shown on screen.

“Tabi oppa is so manly.” Suhyun sighed.

“Noona is the prettiest ever.” Jinwoo commented.

“I don’t know.. Kim Jaejoong sunbaenim is looking pretty too.” Hayi joked but in reality her fan girl heart was squealing.

“Oh. Who’s that guy? A new character?” Mino asked.

“Isn’t it the last installment? Why would they -”

“SSSSSSHHHHHHH…” The girls and Seungri shushed Yunhyeong.

Seungri burst out laughing. “Noona has a boyfriend. And TOP hyung keeps saying he always gets the gir-”

“OHMYGAHD!”

They all stared at the screen in shock. The cafeteria ladies came out of their positions behind the counters and came closer to the TV.

All too soon the commercial ended but everyone in the cafeteria was in a state of shock. They were staring at the TV screen.

Until Chanhyuk came stumbling into the cafeteria. “Did you guys see it? Did you guys see it?”

“We just did, oppa.” Suhyun answered softly. She was still processing everything that she saw.

“Do you know if we can comment on Dara noona’s post? I really wanna like it but I can’t find my manager to ask if it’s okay.” Chanhyuk rambled on as he fiddled with his phone. “What?! Jiyong hyung even re-posted it! That’s it! I’m liking it. I’m liking both posts. I don’t care what they say. They didn’t give instructions in advance so it’s really not my fault..”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Seungri finally cut him off.

“Hyung?” Chanhyuk looked up at him. “I thought you saw it already.”

“We saw the commercial..” Seunghoon told him. “What did you see?”

“Commercial?” Chanhyuk asked. He frowned as he tried to process the information. “Oh! The Cass commercial. I haven’t seen it yet. Wait, let me check if it’s already up on youtube.”

“Then what did you see?!” Bobby demanded.

“Dara noona’s instagram post.” Chanhyuk told them and they all scrambled for their phones. “Also, Jiyong hyung’s.”

“That’s from the commercial!” Jinhwan shouted.

“That caption though..” Hayi practically melted on her seat as she read Jiyong’s caption.

“Jiyong oppa reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter