The Start of One Awkward Conversation

The Awkward Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And closed it again, giving Dongwoo his famous ‘’ stare.

 

“Sooo who is it? Are you going to tell me? Or is this girl so special that you can’t tell me? Special, special, special girl~” Dongwoo grooved. Hoya sighed. If there was one person his ‘’ stare did not work on, it would definitely be Dongwoo.

 

“You’ll see her when we meet the writers.”

 

“Ooooh, mystery, mystery~ Mystery, mystery~” Dongwoo broke out into Beast’s dance. Hoya quickly took this chance to walk off, thankful that Dongwoo was distracted enough to leave him alone at the moment.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

As he walked back to the practice room, Hoya suddenly remembered that he had to get s’ signatures for Jieun. He took their latest album and headed over to the members, who were sprawled out on the floor.

 

“Can you guys sign this album for me? It’s a birthday gift for a fan.” He said as nonchalantly as he could, hoping that the members would just do it without questions.

 

But of course, nothing could escape the eyes of their sharp leader. “Fan? Which fan is so special that you would ask us to sign personally?”

 

“She’s my friend’s friend. I’m just doing a favour for my friend.” He replied quickly. Thank goodness he had prepared the answer in his mind in case anyone asked.

 

“Ah~ Since it’s for a friend, we should do it.” Sungjong nodded in understanding. He took the album and scribbled a message on it before signing off. He nudged Myungsoo who was staring into space and passed him the album.

 

However, the older members were still suspicious. “Which friend? Do we know him? Or is it a her?” Woohyun stared at him curiously.

 

“Oooh, is it the mysterious girl?” Dongwoo asked randomly, causing the members’ heads to turn to him.

 

“Mysterious girl? Hoya hyung has a girlfriend?” Sungyeol piped in. All heads turned to Hoya this time.

 

Hoya hurriedly waved his hands. “No, she’s just a friend.” The moment he said the words, he cursed in his head.

 

“HAHAHA guys we caught him! It’s really a girl!” Sungyeol exclaimed in excitement as he signed on the album. “Do you have pictures of her, hyung? Is she pretty?”

 

“I’m just doing a favour for her in exchange for appearing on the show with me, that’s all.” He tried to explain in detail this time, but none of s seemed to take him seriously.

 

“Alright, alright. Let’s just sign this for him guys. We’ll get to see the girl soon enough anyway!” Sunggyu chortled as he ended his sentence. The other members burst into laughter along with him.

 

Hoya sighed. Was this really worth it? But then again, he was the one who asked Jieun for help. Resigned to fate, he tried to ignore the members’ teasings as he ran through the choreography they were going to practice in his head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter