Celebrity's Friend?

The Awkward Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...Yes, I’ll confirm with you again the guests by Tuesday. Bye.” The manager glanced at the two boys who were giving him inquisitive looks while he ended the call.

 

“Dongwoo…”

 

“And Hoya…”

 

“Our company has decided to sign both of you up on We Got Married. Filming starts next Tuesday.” He ended, giving them time to absorb the news.

 

“WHAT?!” Four voices exclaimed.

 

“Both of them as a couple?!” Sunggyu’s eyes were wide open now.

 

“Why them? If you really need a boy-boy couple, it could be Sunggyu hyung and I! We can be more romantic too.” Woohyun protested, gaining weird looks from the other three.

 

Dongwoo and Hoya were simply stunned into silence.

 

“Pft…” The manager couldn’t hold it in anymore.

 

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes. “Hyung!”

 

“Sorry, pft, when I saw the curiosity in their eyes, I couldn’t help myself... “ The manager doubled over with laughter, despite feeling the glares on his back.

 

“Okay, okay, I’ll announce it now. There was a last minute schedule added. We had an invitation from ‘Celebrity’s Friend’ for both of you and you are required to bring a friend for the show.” He paused, gauging their reactions.

 

“Oh, and I need to confirm the friend you are bringing with the show by next Tuesday.” He quickly added.

 

“Any friend?” Dongwoo piped up.

 

“Yes, any friend. The show will probably ask your friend to expose some stuff in your private life, so get a trustworthy one. We will be meeting the writers soon to confirm the content for the show, so if you can, try to bring up some interesting stories for the show. These are the instructions from the CEO. I have come to the end of my presentation, so gentlemen, please put your seatbelts on, and let’s set off for home.” He closed his book and started the engine.

 

The boys groaned at his dry humor, but nevertheless, proceeded to put their seatbelts on.

 

As the car pulled out from the parking lot, Dongwoo started bouncing on his seat, almost knocking his elbow into Sunggyu’s face in the process. Fortunately for him, Sunggyu was being the perfect sleeping beauty at the moment and did not even stir once from his sleep.

 

“Hyung, hyung! My friend has already agreed! Do I give you his name? Contact number? What was it that you said again?” Dongwoo shouted in excitement.

 

“Okay, okay, calm down please. I’ll get the required information from you tomorrow morning alright. Now, stop bouncing. You know what happens if you wake up your Sunggyu hyung right?” The manager semi-threatened.

 

Dongwoo immediately stopped his actions, peering over at Sunggyu cautiously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter