The Hooded Figure

The Awkward Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Screw this. Staying at home all day isn’t going to get me any more inspiration.

 

“Mum! I’m going out for a while! Do you need me to buy anything back?” She called out as she slipped her wallet in her pocket and grabbed her phone before heading out of her room.

 

“Mum? Oh… Hi, Mrs Lee. Sorry, I didn’t know you were over…” Jieun stopped in her tracks, awkwardly shifting her weight from one foot to another in front of the two ladies who were surrounded by kimchi.

 

“Aigoo… Jieun is so filial! How I wish I had a daughter like her!” Mrs Lee exclaimed.

 

“Your sons are equally filial, aren’t they? Especially Howonie. Even though he is a famous star, he still finds time to spend with the family.” Mrs Hong retorted.

 

“But daughters are better! My sons don’t even go shopping for me…”

 

“If you like our Jieun so much, why don’t you bring her home today? I’ll lend her to you for a day keke!”

 

“Can I really? I don’t mind though… It’ll be even better if she becomes my daughter-in-law hehe.”

 

“Uhhh..” Jieun tried to interrupt the conversation before it led to that topic again.

 

“Hohoho I don’t mind having one of your sons as my son-in-law either…”

 

“Mum! So do you need anything?” She quickly intercepted, her voice coming out squeaky.

 

“Oh goodness! Jieun ah, you are still here. No, mum is fine…” Mrs Hong finally realized her daughter was still standing there.

 

The moment her mum replied, Jieun fled out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter