Request

The Awkward Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m still young, please don’t kill me…” Jieun pleaded desperately, hoping the ‘murderer’ would let her go.

 

“Pft… What the… Jieun, did you watch too much dramas or what?”

 

She whipped her head around, only to see a guy clutching his stomach and laughing uncontrollably.

 

“Dae- Daeyoung?!” She exclaimed in shock.

 

“The one and only~ I was just going to say hi, but I didn’t expect to be treated like a murderer or something.” He grinned at her.

 

“Oh… I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to…” Her whole face was red now; she could feel her ears heating up.

 

“It’s okay, you don’t have to apologize. I should apologize for scaring you haha… Anyway, I got to go now, see you around in school alright!” He patted her shoulders, before waving goodbye as he walked off.

 

Phew… Thank goodness it was just Daeyoung… Sipping her bubble tea, she tried to calm her heart down when she felt a tap on her shoulder again.

 

“Daeyoung, I’m not going to fall for the same prank twice.” She said confidently as she turned around, only to see the hooded figure right in front of her.

 

“You- You- You aren’t Daeyoung… Who-” She was beginning to panic, when the hooded figure spoke.

 

“Uh… I’m Hoya, I mean Howon. Lee Howon, your neighbour. Um… Sorry if I scared you, I had to be in my disguise.” The guy spoke nervously.

 

“Oh…”

 

Silence.

 

Should I ask him why he talked to me? This is sooo a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter