Hard | Jongyu | M

SHINee Drabble Dump

 

Jinki may be a , but he was no idiot. He knew the sounds of when he heard it. He’d seen enough on-the-verge-of-being- scenes in movies to know.

 

This though… this made him feel more or less uncomfortable as hell. Mostly because it wasn’t in a movie, nor was it someone he knew very well – which he supposed wouldn’t curb how odd his chest felt in the least, but still seemed necessary to consider nonetheless – but rather his new neighbour.

 

The share-house situation hadn’t been ideal for Jinki at first, but in the end it turned out it was just what he needed. Not only did he not have to interact with the other two people who lived in the small house, but he had the largest room to himself and the kitchen was well stocked with appliances and other items that were free for use. Plus, the split rent gave him a little more money to tuck safely away into savings.

 

Something that had always been a problem though, since the first day he’d moved in, there always seemed to be noise. No matter who lived in the house with him, there always seemed to be someone who couldn’t even think about how thin the walls were. There had been the guy who played music too loud and the girl who played violent video games all night long, and now there was a new roommate in the house.

 

He’d only just moved in a few weeks prior and was still getting used to his surroundings. Jinki had willingly showed him around properly, showed him where all the shared appliances were in the kitchen, which cupboards were his and what to do with the recycling if he had any, what drawer in the bathroom was his and how to successfully unlock the front door which could be tricky at times. Jinki of course was willing to let noise go for a while, because learning what was too loud could take time, but after two weeks he discovered that his new housemate, Jonghyun, was both a musician and a videogame player. Plus he sang at all hours – not that he would admit to lying awake at night listening intently to the soft tones and breathy notes.

 

This particular afternoon though, it seemed Jonghyun had forgotten anyone was home and found the time to toy with himself – seeing as Jinki hadn’t seen or heard another person in there since Jonghyun had moved in. The sounds of pleasure were practically echoing through the hallway in that gorgeous voice and Jinki was slowly being driven mad.

 

And hard.

 

“Dammit!” He hissed, getting up from his bed and hoping to make enough noise with his steps to alert Jonghyun to his mistake before he even reached his door.

 

He hadn’t it seemed, as Jonghyun’s door was wide open, the silver haired male biting his bottom lip as Jinki’s jaw almost hit the floor. “It took you long enough…” Jonghyun muttered, leisurely with one hand.