Ambushed | OnJongHo | DEFINITELY M

SHINee Drabble Dump

THIS ONE DEFINITELY GETS TO SOME M MATERIAL

 

“H-hyung… I-I – ”

 

“Shh.” Jonghyun hummed, pressing a finger to Minho’s lips. “Don’t think we don’t know, Minnie.”

 

Minho’s eyebrows furrowed. “D-don’t know what?”

 

Jinki chuckled as he leaned over Minho, whispering directly into his ear. “That you’ve been watching us, listening, waiting behind walls and closed doors, into the back of your hand as you touch yourself to the thought of us.”

 

A shudder rippled through Minho’s body, squirming under the older two males, his roommates. He didn’t want to admit that he had been caught out; it was embarrassing enough as it was, but to be confronted in this way only made things even worse. Everything Jinki had said was true, so utterly true. Ever since his two hyung’s had taken their friendship to the next level he had found himself on the other side of a wall he shared with them, the pair so loud he had eventually succumbed to his own arousal and jacked off to their love making. He’d caught them at it in the kitchen one early morning and had stood hiding in his room, door cracked open wide enough for him to see as Jonghyun sat on the counter and Jinki blew him into ecstasy. Since then it seemed to happen more and more often, though he couldn’t tell if it was because it happened more often or if he simply looked out for more occasions.

 

Either way, he felt guilty for snooping on his hyung’s private business, but he couldn’t help it anymore.

 

And it was true that this was his greatest fantasy, to be pinned down by Jonghyun and Jinki and to have them touch him as they were now. It only figured that they had schemed this while he was showering and waiting for him to emerge in nothing but a towel around his waist to ambush him.

 

“How did you know?” Minho muttered, cheeks flaring red as he blatantly admitted to his wrong doings.

 

“We’ve known for months now, Minnie.” Jonghyun replied before he tugged at Minho’s earlobe with his teeth.  “You’re not very good at hiding your desires.” He whispered, dragging a hand along the front of Minho’s towel.

 

Minho gasped, bucking his hardening into Jonghyun’s palm.

 

“Good boy.” Jinki hummed, leaning down to at Minho’s s. “Why don’t you let us do all the work, hmm?”

 

With a shaky nod, Minho let Jinki tug his towel away so Jonghyun could grip his without hindrance, pumping it slow and steady, a pace that drove Minho crazy.

 

“Moan for us, Minnie.” Jinki muttered, pressing teeth against Minho’s s.

 

Minho moaned in response, so far beyond embarrassment he would do anything they asked of him now.

 

 

 

 

 

OTL bye