Worship | Jongyu | PG15-M(??)

SHINee Drabble Dump

it's not really M but idk????

 

 

They hadn’t planned on going much further than a little kissing, perhaps over the shirt touching of chests, but not much more. So Jonghyun didn’t really know how he ended up hovering over Jinki in his bed, ravaging his neck as he held the older male’s waist under his shirt.

 

The older male had admitted long ago – sometime after they had started going out – that he had never dated anyone. Sure he’d kissed randoms when out clubbing or had crushes that made his heart ache, but never had he actually gone on a date or kissed someone he truly loved. And that all meant that his hyung was a , it was why he had been so careful all this time. He had to take care of Jinki to the best of his abilities and make all of his first experiences special.

 

That was the other reason why he didn’t know why they had ended up like this.

 

He had imagined that he would take Jinki out for a special dinner, maybe walk through Jinki’s favourite park or along the wharf, then take him home and seduce him with candles burning Jinki’s favourite fragrance through the room.

 

But no, it was just a random night when Jinki had come over to eat take away and watch a movie. Sure he had planned to sleep over but sleeping in the same bed and actually sleeping together were very different and he knew Jinki knew the difference. But Jinki was yet to protest, softly in his heavenly voice as he clung to the back of Jonghyun’s t-shirt. Then he laughed, Jonghyun lightly poking his waist. “Jjong!” He laughed.

 

Jonghyun just smirked into Jinki’s collarbone, slowly lifting his shirt even further. He hadn’t seen more than a flash of Jinki’s torso, one time when he had woken up to see Jinki changing his shirt. He knew Jinki was self-conscious about his body – something that was perfectly fine – but what he had seen had been utter perfection and he longed to worship it.

 

Jinki’s hands were suddenly holding the hem down, cheeks flushed as he pleaded with Jonghyun without words. “Shh.” Jonghyun assured him, kissing his lips softly, gently. “I won’t judge you, hyung. I’ll make you feel good, I promise.”

 

Though reluctant, Jinki slowly let Jonghyun remove his shirt, but he immediately crossed his arms over his chest, staring at the ceiling behind Jonghyun to avoid eye contact. Jonghyun knew he shouldn’t laugh, but he allowed a small chuckle to escape his lips as he leaned over Jinki and slowly kissed his cheek, moved to slide his lips over his earlobe and then down his neck, blowing cool air in a way that made Jinki squirm with ticklish laughter. He just had to help Jinki feel comfortable again and he would spend all night doing so if he had to.

 

Ever so slowly, Jonghyun kissed every inch of Jinki’s neck and shoulders, along his collarbone before he moved to Jinki’s hands – which hadn’t moved from his chest at all. He glanced up, meeting Jinki’s eyes as he and kissed at each digit, humming as he went, kissing the skin of his chest between each finger until finally, ever so slowly, Jinki began to move his arms, clearly too eager for a firm kiss as he gripped both hands into Jonghyun’s platinum hair to crush their mouths together. “I hate you sometimes.” Jinki muttered between rushed kisses. He then held Jonghyun’s face away from him, his cheeks flushed as he frowned. “Why do you do this to me?”

 

Jonghyun tilted his head to the side. “Do what, hyung?”

 

He felt Jinki squirm beneath him, hips rising enough that Jonghyun felt a hardness brush against his inner thigh. Well, well, well. “Make me feel like this.” Jinki replied.

 

“That’s easy, hyung.” Jonghyun whispered, kissing him again as he dragged his hands up Jinki’s sides so he could slide his thumbs against Jinki’s s. “It’s because I love you so much, I want you to feel every bit of pleasure you deserve.”

 

Jinki’s body shuddered, back arching against Jonghyun’s hands. “Oh god.”