Aroused | Minkey | M

SHINee Drabble Dump

 

“I actually hate you. So much.” Kibum muttered, mouth full of muesli, grumpily sitting by his front window, the ground floor of an apartment complex. Across the road a man, y as you like, was exercising completely shirtless.

 

There was a small park there, empty at this time of the morning, and this guy, whoever he was, came there every morning, jogging with a towel around his bare shoulders. He’d stay there for over half an hour, going through a thorough routine in which he worked every damn muscle in his body before he left, his skin glistening like he’d been drenched in the oils of the gods.

 

It was so damn unfair.

 

Especially because Kibum had begun the utterly unhealthy habit of watching this guy every single day, sitting in the chair he’d since placed there for that exact purpose, eating his breakfast. And on the days the guy was miraculously absent? He would sit there at the window and wait like a lost puppy. His obsession was so great he even set an alarm just so he would be awake and ready ahead of time so he could watch the man approach, see how his pectorals bounced as he jogged, gaze at the way his biceps flexed and then when he bent over, his ? Kibum had already concluded that he could die happy if he ever got the chance to just look at it bare.

 

Too bad he didn’t show up completely .

 

Kibum sighed and glanced down, the usual problem – though he couldn’t really call it much of a problem – appearing much sooner than usual. Biting his bottom lip, Kibum shut his eyes tight as he began to blindly palm his steadily growing . He hissed, opening his eyes to get a glimpse at the work-out guy again, only to see that he was completely gone. “Aww crap…” He muttered, though his hand still steadily over his pants. “He left already…” He whined.

 

There was a sudden knock on his door and Kibum could have sworn he could have fallen off his chair if he hadn’t had better reflexes. Rushing to the door, not even thinking about how he was definitely not in a fit state to be seen, Kibum threw it open, ready to demand who was knocking on his door that early in the morning. It didn’t matter if he was awake or not, what mattered to him was the principle of it. He was busy.

 

Who met him at the door though, was the very last person he wanted to see.

 

The work-out guy, the guy who he’d been ogling and fantasising about for the last few months, was standing right there, glistening with sweat, panting and looking too handsome to be real. It was too good to be true… and as a result, Kibum couldn’t even speak even though his mouth was already hanging open.

 

For whatever ungodly reason, the guy grinned, looking like the smuggest to ever grace the earth. And then he leaned with an elbow on Kibum’s doorframe, looking Kibum straight in the eye without any hesitation. “I just thought you should know that I can see straight into your window.” He announced. “And I’ve had enough of seeing you through a pane of glass so I figured it was time to introduce myself.”

 

Kibum scoffed, grabbing the towel – both ends, by some miracle – and tugged the guy into his apartment. He enjoyed the startled expression, feeling like it was a triumph of some kind. “If you don’t plan to me off while doing so, don’t bother.”