Trusting | Minkey | PG?

SHINee Drabble Dump

 

“I am never going to be able to explain this to my family…”

 

“Why would you have to?” He asked, his voice a little husky, body still cooling from the exertion. “You’re an adult, there’s no reason for them to know about this.”

 

“Honey, I’m a member of the royal family.” Kibum stated, as if it wasn’t obvious already. “I’m no prince, but that doesn’t mean I can just do what I want. There are still expectations and requirements I have to meet to be anything in this world. Whether I tell them about this is one thing, if they happen to find out though? That’s another matter entirely.”

 

For a moment, Minho assessed Kibum’s expression, the born to be Duke rolling onto his back as he stared at the ornate ceiling of his quarters. He’d been on guard to the Duke’s oldest son for only a few weeks and to think he’d been dragged into the room and kissed so fiercely there was no arguing. Besides, Kibum was too good to be true. He was funny, affectionate, strong willed and on top of it all he was gorgeous. Even now Minho admired his profile, the way his nose curved and the slight pout of his bow lips. Not to mention now he’d spent the last few hours mapping out Kibum’s body, discovering all of the little flaws on his soft skin, like the scar on his cheek and the little moles.

 

But behind the strong personality and beautiful features, Kibum was complex and hurting in so many ways Minho was still trying to work it all out.

 

“You won’t tell anyone about this, will you?” Kibum asked, desperation in his voice, turning his head to face Minho, his eyes shaking as if threatening tears.

 

Minho shook his head, shifting a little closer and wrapping his arm around Kibum’s waist under the plush doona. “Of course not. I don’t kiss and tell.” He replied, unable to help teasing just a little bit in the hopes of lightening Kibum’s mood. He got a small smile, just enough to ease his concerns. There was still something he couldn’t help but ask though. “Y-you don’t regret this, do you? What happened, I mean.”

 

“No!” Kibum cried, his eyes shooting wide as he rolled towards Minho open a hand coming to Minho’s shoulder, sliding it up to cup his cheek. “I would never regret this.” He whispered, leaning his forehead to Minho’s. “You… you make me happy, Minho… and there’s no other person who makes me feel this way.”

 

Minho smiled, pulling Kibum’s body against his, lips sliding against Kibum’s as their eyes fell shut.