Stony heart

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"oh where this kids are??"Xiumin mom's asked Eunjung.

"I will call them."Eunjung said smiling and led toward Xiumin's door.

Xiumin's mom invited them for dinner and Eunjung accepted gladly.and now everybody were waiting for two boys to join them on dining table.

Eunjung stood in front door lifted her hands to knock in the door but....

"Baekhyun,what do you want to do?"Xiumin asked in a worry tone.

"about what?"Baekhyun asked back care free.

"what the hell??"Xiumin boiled in anger. "I'm talking about Jiyeon.It's three days you ignoring her.why?"

"stop it Xiumin.we talked about it.everything is over."

"over???Baekhyun it's like i don't know you anymore.what's wrong with you??how could you leave her in this situation???don't be like this dude."

"Xiumin,I really don't want to talk about it.so just stop it."

It was enough to here Eunjung knocked then opened the door.

"guys,come on.dinner is ready."

The both followed her without anyword.

For whole night Eunjung kept quiet and just smiled weakly as pretended is listening to their conversation while her mind was flying around Xiumin's words.

 

 

Kris entered the room after placed his sleepy son on his bed.

His wife was sitting on bed having a Cream on her right hand.

"Give it to me."he said as sat next to her.

And she just gave it without a word.

"what's wrong,Eunjung?"he asked as start massaging the soft skin of his wife's hand with that nice smelling Cream.

"nothing."her voice was sadly enough to made him sure something is happened.

"Don't you share your problems with me anymore??"he felt a bit disappointed by her action.

"of course not."she immediately answered. "It's about Baekhyun."

"what's wrong with him?"

"when i went to call them for dinner i heard their conversation.they were talking about a girl."

"It's a normal thing for them."he chuckled.

"no it was diffrent.you know they are always play around the girls.but not fooling them or else."

"Baekhyun is not that type.he just like play around."

"so why Xiumin was blaming him?it was the first time i saw him talking so seriously and it meant it's something really important."

Kris got quiet thinking about it.

"Kris I'm scare."

"why,baby?"

"I don't want my brother become a jerk just because what he done."

Imagining this future for him brought tears to her eyes.

"you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter