A way to escape

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris sat at the edge of sofa,where his wife was laying with pale face. “How are you,baby?”

Eunjung raised an eyebrow. “No change from 2mins ago that I asked.”

He pouted. “Hey,I’m just worry.Why you tease me?”

Eunjung smiled gratefully. “There is nothing to be worry about.I just get a simple cold.”

He placed his palm on her hot cheek. “Why you don’t take care of yourself?”

“Because you are the one whom should take care of me.”She winked. “Ah,you should go shopping we need some foodstuffs.”

He made an annoyed face. “No,please.I know nothing about these things.”

Eunjung sighed. “Ok,take Jiyeon.she will help you.”

He nodded. “Jiyeon.”he called out.

Jiyeon came out of kitchen with Hyuk. “Yes,oppa?”

“Would you mind to come with me to shopping?”he asked.

“Of course.Just wait a minute.”she then went to her room to take her bag.”

Hyuk stood next to his father and touched her forehead. “Mommy,do you feel better?”

She didn’t,but the concern in those innocent eyes made her to lie. “Yes,darling.Don’t worry.”

The little boy smiled happily.

Jiyeon came out of room.“Let’s go,oppa.”

He leaned down and kissed her sick wife’s forehead,then looked at his son. “Wanna come with us?”

Hyuk shook head. “No.I want to stay home and take care of mommy.”

He ruffled the cute boy’s hair. “Good boy.” “Let’s go,Jiyeon”

“Bye,Unnie.”

“Bye”she said weakly.

They were in front of gate when Hyuk run to them. “Wait.”

Kris knelt down before him. “What’s wrong?”

Hyuk made a cute face. “How should I take care of mommy?”

Kris glanced on Jiyeon whom tried to hold back her laughter. “No need to do anthing.Just stay near her to see if she needs anything.Don’t make noise and let her rest.”

“Just it?”

“Just it.Don’t worry.When we get back,Daddy will make a healthy soup for mommy.”

“I think she will be worse if eat your soup.”he said with puppy eyes.

Jiyeon couldn’t hold herself and burst into laughter.

Kris glared at her.

“Sorry.”She stop laughing. “Don’t worry,Hyuk.Auntie will make a delicious soup for mommy.”

“Yeah.Auntie is the best.”He jumped happily the ran back in house.

Kris shook head.

“Don’t worry,oppa.You always can improve your cooking skill.”She before burst into laughter for second time.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was standing in front of coffee machine that his phone rang.He glanced on screen nonchalantly.It was an unknown number.

“Hello?”he answered the call.

A female voice could be heard from other side of line. “Hi,Baekhyun.”

He got surprised.Who was she?

“How you know me?”he asked.

“Sojin.”

He felt annoyed. “And who is Sojin?”

“Oh,gosh.You broke my heart.How can you forget me?I waited for you all the last week.You didn’t call me after leaving my house.Are you pretending nothing happened between us?Do you want to ignore me?”

With her remark,Baekhyun completely remembered her;the girl that he sleep with in his first marriage night instead of his own wife.

Trying to sound sorry he spoke up. “Oh,forgive me I was just so busy when you call.”he glanced on coffee in his hand and chuckled to his lie.

“You sound more tired from the night we meet.Had a hard week?”

He leaded to his office.Hard week?Of course he had.Sharing a room with that girl and sleeping on an uncomfortable couch is what he calls a hard week.

“Yes.”

“Let’s meet.”

He wanted to reject,but then he though it’s better than going home and meeting that girl.So he accteped. “Ok,where?”

“My house.I’m sure you still know my address.”

Baekhyun chuckled at her playful sound. “Ok.I’ll be there after my work.”

“See you,handsome.”

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon was looking at Kris whom was busy putting the plastic bags in box.

Her eyes caught something interesting at the other side of road.But she didn’t want to bother Kris.

“Love ice cream?”

She turned to the voice and saw Kris is beside her.She smiled shyly. “Yes.”

Kris smiled widely. “Eunjung also loved ice cream when she was pregnant.Let’s go and eat some.”

 

 

 

Jiyeon was enjoying her strawberry ice cream while Kris just glancing over place.

“Sorry for taking your time.”she said guilty.

Kris smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter