Unexpected

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week passed like that.

Eunjung completely was ignoring Baekhyun.She tried her best to don’t face him.And it hurt Baekhyun a lot.

Kris and Jiyeon were sad for them but can do nothing.

 

 

 

Jiyeon was resting on her bed.

The memories of that night keeps replaying in her mind all the past days.

'She glanced on Baekhyun whom seemed calm after crying.

She was a bit uncertain about what she wanted to ask.

"The 'him' that Eunjung unnie always mention...is it your dad?"

Baekhyun nodded as let out a deep sigh.

"Don't you ever see your mother again?After she left you?"

"Never."

"What about your father?"

"No."

"Why?"

He dareted his gaze on Jiyeon's face. "Give me a reason why should I try to meet persons that didn't want me?Why should I want see them while they threw me aside like trash."

"Maybe because they are your parent."

"They never were."

She kept silent.

"Jiyeon,do you still love me?"he asked so suddenly.

Jiyeon tried to see what is in his mind through his eyes but she faild. "I always showed my love to you.Let me ask you this time.Byun Baekhyun,did you ever feel something for me?"

He stared in her eyes and answered all honestly. "I did."

Her heartbeat got faster.

"I can't say it was love but I really liked you,since the first time I saw you.I kept tellying myselft to breakup with you,but when I saw you I would forget about it."

"Why did you want to breakup with me when we have no problem?"

"Because I might fall for you."

Jiyeon got speechless.In his innocent eyes it was just honest.She parted her lips to ask. "What was so bad about falling in love?"

"If I fell for you,I would be selfish.I might want to hold you close to myself.And then I would end up hurting you...just like how he hurted mom."his voice cracked saying last sentence.

Tears ran to her eyes. "Baek.."

"I was afraid...I was afraid of doing the same thing on you...of being a bad husband and bad father...and I'm still afraid."he hided his face between his palms.

Jiyeon got closer to him and placed her palm on his shoulder. "Baekhyun,you are not like your him.You never hurt people you love."

"I'm his son anyway."

"Not all the sons do the same mistakes as their fathers.And you won't cheat on someone if you truly love her."

"He always said he loves mom.But he cheated on her and I'm the result."

"Your sister is married for more than 5 years,did her husband cheat on her?"

She cupped his face and stared in his eyes. "I believe on you,Baekhyun.I do believe that you are a good man."

"Noona once told me you need me to face my fears,to be brave enough and love you."

She smiled warmly. "Don't force yourself.I give you time.Fight with your fears and believe you are a good guy.Then let your heart to decide.If your heart don't want me..never blame yourself or feel giulty.Deal?"

"Deal."

 

Jiyeon took a deep sigh.She wasn't regret about the deal.All she wanted was his happiness.So if he can't welcome her in his heart she will accept it.

After hearing the truth,she could understand what Kris said to her before.

“Jiyeon,maybe these siblings be so stubborn,but they aren’t so hard to get well with.I’m sure you found it yourself.Despite of their strong appearance,they are so week inside.”

“Take it as a advise.For me,I had to make Eunjung believe me.And after giving her time she finally realized my love is true.But for you,you should do something that Baekhyun believe himself.Eunjung’s fear was me and I showed her I’m not as scary as she thinks.But Baekhyun’s fear is himself.”

She wished Baekhyu find out he can be a good man.She wished to finally be loved with this man.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was in his office thinking for a way to gain his sister's heart again.

He remebered Jiyeon's advise.

"Reminding a precious memory....reminding a precious memory...reminding...oh I got it."

He held his phone and dialed his wife number.

"Jiyeon...I have a favor.”

 

 

 

Jiyeon walked in Hyuk room.He was sitting on floor and drawing.

"Hyuk."

He stared up. "Oh,auntie."

"I need your help."

"What's it?I will do anything for you."he said cutely.

"It's not hard and I'm sure you will enjoy from this helping."

 

 

 

Everybody were in livingroom.

Eunjung kept her eyes on TV to avoid glancing over Baekhyun direction.

Jiyeon winked at Hyuk,showing him it's time.

Hyuk nodded carefully then took everybody's attention with his loud voice. "Let's go amusement park.It's such a long time we hadn't hang out."

"Such a nice idea."said Kris whom was unaware of the plan.

"The last time we went to cinema we had a lot of fun.It will be great if we go all together."Jiyeon said in a hopeful tone.

“What do you think,baby?”Kris asked his wife.

“I…I…”she wanted to refused but Hyuk’s puppy eyes and Jiyeon’s hopeful look stopped her. “Ok.Let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

Hyuk was running everywhere and wanted to try everything while Kris tried hard to watch him and don’t loss him through crowd.

Eunjung was standing before a rol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter