Heartbreaking

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy."

Eunjung looked at end of halway,saw her little boy is running toward her.

She knelt on floor welcomed her son by a warm hug.She presssed the boy in her embrace,afraiding of losing him just like how Jiyeon did.

She stared up to Kris. "Why you bring him here?"

Kris shruged his shoulder. "He begged to come and see his auntie.He is so worry about her."

Eunjung broke the hug and cupped the boy's soft cheek. "Don't worry,sweetheart.Auntie will release today.She is ok."

"How about Baekhyun?Where is he?"Kris asked.

Before Eunjung could say a word the door got open and Baekhyun came out.

"Baekhyun."Kris called him disbelief gained Eunjung's attention.

"Baek,when you went in?"she stood up.

"Minutes ago."he lowered his head. "Jiyeon is so sad.She won't forgive me.Never."

"Of course she is.She lost her baby."Eunjung said a bit angrily.

Kris signaled her to be calm and don't blaming him.

Eunjung sighed. "She will released today."

"Good."he said simply.

"She will avoid you from now on."she added.

"I know."he looked away. "She said she wants to get divorce.But I'm not going to do it."

"Why?Isn't it what you was eager for?"Eunjung asked.

"Yes.But I just can't let her go like this.I promised someone to take care of her."he take a deep breath. "I'm going."

"Why are you leaving?You should be here?How do you want protect her if you just keep leaving her behind?"Eunjung raised her voice.

"She don't want me here.She wants me to leave."he start walking away.

"Do you know what she really wants?"

He stopped upon heard Eunjung's question.

"She wants you to be brave enough to love her.She wants you to don't be a such a coward anymord.Yes,it's what she really wants."

He started walking away.He hated it.He hated it when his sister blames her and she is right.He hated when Kris blamed him with his look and guess what?He had right to blam him.He hated the look in Hyuk's eyes.Like he is asking 'Uncle,are you a bad man?' He hated it when he feels he is a coward like Eunjung said.He wants to be brave.He wants to love her.He wants many things.But he was afraid.He afraid of himself.

 

****

Eunjung helped Jiyeon to lay on bed,then covered her body with blanket.

Suddenly Jiyeon grabbed her wrist. "Unnie."

She glanced over her face. "Yes?"

Jiyeon looked away.She was uncertain to say.But she have to do it. "I can't help you anymore."

"What do you mean?"

Jiyeon heaved a sigh. "Baekhyun." "I can't fight for his love anymore.I'm so sorry.But I can't."

Eunjung said nothing.She just stared at her eyes.There was no feelings in those innocent eyes and it ached Eunjung's heart.

She pulled her lips to a weak smile. "It's me.The one whom should say sorry to you.I wasn't good enough to protect you."she caressed Jiyeon's hair lovingly. "I told you before.No matter what your decision is,I will support you."

A tear left Jiyeon's eye. "You will stay as my sister even if I leave Baekhyun,right?You are the only one that remaind for me in this cruel world."

Eunjung's eyes got teary. "Of course."

"What about me?"

The two young lady turned their head just to see Hyuk is staying there pouting.

"Auntie doesn't want me?"

Jiyeon smiled widely. "Of course that I want you sweetie."

 

****

 

Two weeks passed away.

Jiyeon was still on her decision for divorcing and Baekhyun refused stubbornly.

Everynight he kept starying at Jiyeon's sleepy face,begging her to don't leave him.What he hadn't courage to say when she is awak.

 

 

Jiyeon agreed to go park with Eunjung and Hyuk.She was bored in house.

Hyuk wanted to try many things but Jiyeon wasn't in mood.So she decided to sit there and enjoy fresh weather.Eunjung didn't insist and just let her be.

She took a deep breath and fill her lungs with freah air.

"Nice weather,huh?"

Jiyeon stared up.

"We meet again."

Jiyeon smiled. "Jongin-Sshi."

Jongin grinned. "I was worry you may don't remember me."he sat next to her.

"But I do."

"Yes.You know I'm just too good-looking to can be forgotten."

Jiyeon brust into laugher. "You are so full of yourself,Jongin-Sshi."

"Jongin."

Jiyeon stopped laughing. "What?"she asked dumbfounded.

"I feel uncomfortable when you call me Jongin-Sshi."he said honesty.

"Ok.Jongin."

Jongin looked at children playing far from them. "It's a good place for children.You can bring your baby here too.Is it a boy or a girl?"

"It was a boy."

Hearing her shaking voice he turned to her.

She was lowered her head,shedding teard.

Jongin paniced. "Jiyeon?"

Jiyeon wiped away her tears. "I'm sorry.I'm...sorry."she couldn't hold her tears and brust in tears. "I lost my baby."

Jongin felt sad.The girl was crying right in front of him.He wrapped his arm around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter