The first

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun knocked the door twice and then a middle age woman opened the door.

"ohhh.Baekhyun."she greated him happily.

"good night,auntie."Baekhyun widened a smile.

"when you came here darling??why you didn't tell us..come here."the woman hugged her tightly. "we really miss you."

"me too."Baekhyun pulled back.

"when you came??"

"5days ago."

"whatttttttt?????how could you not visit us???"

"It's all Xiumin's fault.he didn't invite me."Baekhyun pouted cutely but just recived a hit from Xiumin's mother.

"do you need invitation??it's your house."the woman said sulking.

"aigoo.my cute aunt.of course not.i just joking."he then kissed her cheek.

"you didn't change Baek."she ruffled his child. "let's go in living room.did you eat??"

"ani i come here to see my auntie and took that lazy boy out to havr dinner."

She laughed. "yahhh Xiuminah.come out."she called her son loudly. "how is your mom??i saw your sis two weeks ago at mall.she didn't say you wanna come."

"to answer your first question..omma is alright and about Nooa.i didn't have any plan about coming here.it just happened so suddenly."

"your mom will miss you alot."

"me too.but maybe she moved here too."

"really??it's perfect.then we could be together again."

Baekhyun nodded.

"oh.Baekhyunah."Xiumin called him as came out from his room.

"come one Xiu.we are late."

"late??for what??"Xiumin asked dumbfounded.

"auntie.we leave.really glad to see you."

"ok.go.but visit us often.hmmm what about havinig dinner monday's night??"

"Noona is not here.she stayed with omma.don't worry as soon as she come back we will come."

"ok.so i'll wait."

"good night auntie."

"have fun guys."

Baekhyun took Xiumin's hand whom stood there blankly and pulled him out of house.

"hey where are you dragging me at???"Xiumin asked.

"restaurant.my treat."

"you wanna meat that girl,right?"

"you are smart."Baekhyun joked as still pulled him.

"hey dude.don't waste your time.she..."

"we almost have a date yesterday."Baekhyun cutted him.

"Whhhhhhat??"

"aishhh.just follow me i will tell you everything."

 

 

 

 

"anything else???"

"no thanks."

Jiyeon smiled at the girls and went toward other table just to see a smiling voice.

"oh.BaekhyunSshi..and.."she said in a qustioning tone

"I'm Xiumin."he answered her with a cute smile.

"seems like you really love our food."Jiyeon teased made the both laugh.

"or maybe i want to meet my friend."Baekhyun smiled at her widely for his surprise she smiled back.

"are you ready to order??"she asked as she need to do her job.

"can you order for us??and don't worry we aren't allergic to anything and hate nothing."Baekhyun said as reminding her words about food.

Jiyeon chukeled.

"ok.hope you won't regret."

"and i hope you don't want take revenge of me by ordering a so much spicy food or something else."he joked.

"I never take my revenge from peopke whom hurt me.because i believe the fate will do it better."Jiyeon said so calmly then left them to took others orders.

"Wow.she is really something."Xiumin amazed by her words.

"she is so kind."

"yap.but her words was scary."

"why??"

"fate always knows how hurt you till you can't breath easily.and if someone lend it to fate to take her revenge that means she wanna watch you in misery."

"what the hell are you talking about??no one pay for what he/her done.that's whay this world is so unfair."

"no dude.it will happen you should just wait.i advice you Baekhyun,don't play with this girl.she is so damn innocent.she is so difrrent from the girls that you played with in past.if you love her..."

""you know for many years,Xiumin.and you know that i never will have serious relationship,right??and you knows that i'm always win over the girls.so you are stupid if thought i will lose on her."Baekhyun said in serious tone made Xiumin shook head.

"hey.what the hell is with you???did you fall for a girl??"asked Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter