It's destiny

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wrapping her fingers around warm cup she stared out of window.Kris was playing with Hyuk in yard and Eunjung was sitting there watching them happily.They looked so happy.

She placed her hand on her stomach. “can we be happy as them?” a deep sigh left her lungs.Can they even be a family?

FLASHBACK

“Jiyeon,can we talk?”

Jiyeon nodded.

“So I’ll leave you.”Hyuk jumped from his bed and left room.

Eunjung still was standing in doorway.

“Unnie?Are you ok?”Jiyeon got up from her seat and stepped toward her.

Eunjung sat on Hyuk bed. “sit.”

Jiyeon obeyed her.

After taking a deep breath Eunjung broke the silence. “Baekhyun want to marry you.”

Jiyeon lowered her head.she was sure it’s not his decision.Should she just push herself to him?

“Jiyeon,let me clear something for you.You can’t stay out and expect Baekhyun fall for you.He is not this type.He dated with many girls that will take a day to count them.It’s not like he is heartless,no.But he don’t want to fall in love because he doesn’t believe love,because he scare of something that you can’t understand.But I can.I can feel what he feels,that’s why I want make him fall in love.He need it.He need to believe himself.”Eunjung paused and Jiyeon completely sure that her voice cracked.

She couldn’t get what is the meaning behind her words.

Eunjung held her hands and continued. “Jiyeon,it will be so hard for you.He won’t be a sweet husband to you and maybe even try to make you hate him.I don’t want you get hurt.If you think you can’t do it just say it now.I will protect you till my last breath no matter what your decision will be.So think about it.Do you want to fight for Baekhyun love or not?Can you bear his harshness or not?Can you fight with a stubborn man to open his heart door or not?Think carefully it’s about you and your child future.”she smiled warmly and patted Jiyeon’s back then rose up from bed.

What should she say?What should she do?Was there any chance for her to be loved by him????

“Unnie?”

Eunjung turned around and looked at her. “yes?”

“Do you believe me this much?Do you believe that I can be the one whom will make Baekhyun fall in love?Or it’s all because I’m pregnant?”

Eunjung knelt before her. “I believe destiny.As I said before,Baekhyun had countless girlfriend.none of them get pregnant but you.It was destiny that I heard his conversation with Xiumin and found about your pregnancy.It was the destiny that for the first time he dated with the most innocent girl I’ve ever meet.”

A tear rolled down on her cheek. “Thanks unnie.You always make me calm.I don’t know what should I do if I haven’t you.”she leaned forward and hugged Eunjung tight.

“ I love baekhyun.”she confessed in hug.

“I know.”Eunjung gently caressed her back.

“Please help me to make him love me to.”

Eunjung broke the huge and glanced on Jiyeon’s wet face. “Jiyeon..”

“I will marry him.”

END OF FLASHBACK

“Am I doing the right baby?What do you think?will your father love me?or even you?I didn’t see him for days.He is avoiding me,so how can I reach him?I’m sorry baby.I’m sorry for not being a woman that your father love.I always dreamed of marrying with a handsome boy whom loves me a lot.We will be so happy in our wedding day,smiling at eachother and choosing name for our future children.but know…” she sighed heavily.

“Ouch”

She looked at yard just to see Hyuk is fallen down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter