successful plan

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two weeks passed in peace.Jiyeon got quit from her job since Eunjung didn't want she get tired.

Baekhyun...it was no change in his behavior.Going at work,spending all the times with Xiumin and coming home just for sleep,were he did.Evrybody know he is trying to avoid Jiyeon,and it really hurt her.But she can do nothing.

 

 

 

After setting the table Eunjung went to her room to call her husband.

"Kris,come.breakfast is ready."She said in doorway.

"oh,glad you come,baby.I called you thousand time seems like you didn't hear."Kris breathed in relive.

"Why?"

Kris turned to her,having a tie in his hand. "Forgot to fix my tie."

Eunjung smiled sweetly then closed the door walked to her husband.This tall man was totally like a lost child without her.

Kris bent down to be at same height with his wife.handed the tie to her.

"I wonder how you did it when I wasn't here."She asked,wrapping it around his neck.

Kris laughed as remembered those hard days. "I was taking it to office and ask YoonHee-Sshi to fix it for me."

Eunjung frowned as Unconsciously tightened the tie.

"Ah,Do you want to kill me?"Kris asked as breathing got hard to him.

"Who is YoonHee?"instead of loosening the tie she asked.

Kris chuckled as felt jealousy in her tone.but it also ring the danger bell in his ears."She is new in our office that's why you don't now her.she is old and I'm at same age with her grandson."He informed.

She loosened the tie a bit,let her husband breaths freely.but then grabbed the tie and pulled him closer till their face were too close. "Never let anybody do it for you again,got it?"she hissed made Kris chuckled again.

Without any answer he start steping forward made Eunjung stepped back,then placed his hands on her shoulder pushed her backward till her back completely was on bed.resting his forearms at her sides as support he leaned mor down. "It drives me crazy,when you got jealous." but before his lips could touch hers....

"Daddy,Mommy,why you don't come?"

Their shocked look turned to the doorway,where their cute son was standing. "What are you doing?"The little boy asked.

They felt like a teenager couple whom got caught by their parents.with wide mouth they looked at each other as a what-should-we-sey expression covered their face.

"I-I-I'm...I'm fixing Daddy's tie."Eunjung blurted the first lie that crossed her mind.

"Yeah.Mommy had a slight backache so she does it laying."Kris helped her as smiled sheepishly.

"Ok.Come soon."The little boy fell the lie and left the room.

They sighed in relief.

"He always knock."Kris said.

"Maybe we didn't notice.by the way,we survived this time.let's go"she slowly pushed him away and rose from the bed,took steps toward door.but before she could reach her hand to open the door,a rough hand circled around her waist and turned her around.

"I still didn't get my kiss."He said before crashing his lips on hers.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun walked out of his room.Since two weeks ago the only meal that he got in house was breakfast.and it made the mornings felt like hell for him as he was forced the faced that girl.

Letting out a sigh he walked toward kitchen.

"uncle."turning on hie heels,he saw the cute Hyuk behind himself.

"hey,boy"he knelt in front of little boy and pinched his nose lightly.

Hyuk smiled cutely. "I started to love breakfast more than other meals."

"Why?"Baekhyum raised one brow.

"Because it's only time I can see you."the little boy pouted which melted his uncle's heart.

"Sorry,hero.Uncle is busy,but I promise to spend more time with you later."

The boy titled his head"promise?"

"promise."he ruffled his nephew's hair.

"Morning."

The both turned to the voice just to saw grinning Kris next to themselve.

"Morning,Hyung"Baekhyun greeted him back as stood up.

"Daddy?"Hyuk called his father while a confused expression covered his small face.

"Yes,sweetheart."

"Why your lips are red?"

Baekhyun tried so hard to hold his laugh but at the end a chukled left his mouth gained a glare from Kris whom was cursed himself felt leaving room without checking himself in mirror.

"Daddy eats strawberry and just forget to clean his mouth."Baekhyun explained to Hyuk while his tone was teasing as hell.

Kris cheeks turned to red.

'Why everything is against my happiness today?'

"Oh.I'm going to Jiyeon auntie."The little Hyuk just fell for another lie again and run to kitchen h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter