A little boy

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin approached the door as heard someone in knocking nonstop.

Opening the door he saw the angry Baekhyun before herself.

"Oh,honey.Do you miss me?"

Baekhyun wrapped his strong hand around her neck and pushed her to wall. "What are you trying to do,Park Sojin?Why you send our photo to my sister?Why the you think you?answer me."he gritted his teeth in anger.

Sojin tried to push him but he was so stronger than her.

"Baek...Baek..ple-e-a-asssse.."

"It's my first and last warn so listen to me carefully.Stay away from my family.From my sister,from my wife,from me...fot it?"he shouted.

Sojin nodded many times.

He let go of her and left her house.

Sojin fell on ground and coughed hardly. "Damn you Baekhyun.You will pay for it."

 

 

 

~The eleven years old girl saw a little boy sitting on stair.

She sat next to him.He was hugging his knees and shedding tears in silence.

"Hey,little boy."she called him.

The boy turned his gloomy look to her.

"What's your name?"

"Baekhyun."he answered.

"Are you dad's son?"the girl asked innocently.

He nodded.

"So..you are my brother,right?"she asked again.

The boy just kept glancing on her.

"How old are you?"

The boy held up his fingers.

"Seven?"she asked and the boy nodded again.

The sound of her parent fighting rose up and caught their attention.

She glanced on the boy,he seemed frightened.

"Baekhyun,do you want to see my  room?"

The little Baekhyun smiled.It was the first time someone called him like this...so soft,so warm and with love...

He nodded shyly.

She stood up and reached out her hand. "Let's go,Baekhyun-ah."~

 

In the darkness of room the young woman was sitting on floor leaning her back on bedside and hugging her knees tight.

Tears were leaving her eyes one after one.

She buried her face in her knees. "He is same the same.Completely like him.Just know break my heart."

 

 

 

Baekhyun entered the house to find home in silence.He headed to living room.Kris was laying on couch,staring on ceiling.

"Why are you here?"he asked.

Kris looked at him. "Can't you guess?"he answered smiling.

He lowered his head in embarrassment . "I'm sorry."

Kris smiled kindly. "Don't.I'm ok."

Baekhyun pulled his heavy legs to his room.

Walking in room he found Jiyeon sitting on bed.

"Finally you come."

He sat next to her and a comfortable silent settled between them.After some minutes Baekhyun decided to break the silence.

"Why you don't ask me anything.?"

"You aren't forced to explain anything to me."

He laid on bed and rested his head on her laps. "Can I rest like it?Just for some moment."he requested as closed his eyes.

"Sure."she knew it's just because he is sad.Nothing more.

She placed her right hand on his chest as start caressing his hair with her left.

They spent some minutes in that position till he broke the silent again.

"Sixteen years ago...there was a little boy whom used to spend his whole day in a empty house."

Jiyeon gave all her attention to him.

"One day his mother come home earlier that other days.She told to little boy to pack his things since they are going to leave country in morning.She said they are going to meet his father."he let out a deep sigh. "The little boy got so happy.He wandered how his father will be look like.He always was eager to meet him.To feel how it's to have a mother.He thought he will recieve the love that his mother never show him."he quite.

Jiyeon wanted to know more but respected to his silent.

He started again. "The next day,under sunlight...a little boy was standing in front of a door...in a foreign country...holding his bag tight...waiting for his mother to come back...but she never came."

Jiyeon felt a lump is hurting .

"The little boy got tired...he knocked the door uncertainly...the door got open,a beautiful lady appeared before him...she looked so kind...for a second the boy wished she was his mother." "The lady asked him what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter