My fault

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waiting...

How do you feel when you are waiting??

Normal people say it's sweet sometimes...But some people say it's painful and even scary...and it's true.

The waiting is sweet just like when a mother waits nine month to hold her dear child..

The waiting is bitter when you know you know you just wasting your time but can do nothing..

And it's scary when it's about your beloved’s health,when you are afraid of what will happen on them..when you know no good news is waiting for your..

For Baekhyun this waiting was the longest time in his whole time.He just stared on his wristwatch and praying.

"God,please keep them safe."

Never in his lifetime he was this much regret.

He broke the girl's heart and now...she is laying on bed struggling to protect her child.

God'such an I am.

 

 

Eunjung stood beside her husband. "Kris,I'm worry about Hyuk.It's first time we left him in house alone.Please call him."

A mother is always like it.

Can't stay without thinking about her child even in a stressful situation.

Kris smiled warmly at her concerned face. "Don't worry.I called Xiumin,ask him to take Hyuk to their house.Mrs.Kim will take care of him."

A relief sigh left her lungs.Having an understood husband whom take care of things when you are panicky. "Good.Good."

Repeating the world slowly she leaned her back on the wall.

Kris shifted his gaze on her hands.They still were bloody.He placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Eunjung.Let's go wash your hands."

She glanced on her own hands.Before she could say anything the door got open and doctor came out.

The three of them rash to him.

"Doc.."Baekhyun's uncertain voice was the first thing that broke that killing silence.

Eunjung opened but couldn't say a single world.She was afraid of getting any answer.

Kris felt panic in the siblings.So he cleared his throat. "Doctor how are them?"

The oldman moved his glasses on his nose.

"Who is her husband?"

Baekhyun parted his lips. "Me."

"Fortunately your wife is safe."

A faint smile appeared on thier lips.A smile that disappeared soon.

"But.."he paused made their heartbeat got fast.

Baekhyun fisted his hand to prevent it from shaking.

"I'm sorry to tell you.She lost her baby."

No way.It can't be true.His baby can't die.No,No,No.

He stepped backward till his back hit the wall.

Why Eunjung is weeping?Why Kris looked so sad?

So it's true??The baby is gone??

Some memories flashed on his mind.

 

"Baekhyun,do you think our baby can be as sweet as Hyuk?"she asked innocently.

He smiled proudly. "Of course.Everyone in our family is sweet and lovely."

She laughed sweetly."I wish our son be like you."

"He will be so handsome then."

"I'm talking about personality."

He stopped. "Like me?You wish our son to be a player like me?" Is she crazy?How can she wish her son be like someone that act like a jerk.

She flashed a kind smile. "I want him to be that Byun Baekhyun that I know.The annoying guy whom captured my heart."

 

 

"It's my fault."The first tear left his eyes. "I'm the reason of all this."another one.

Eunjung approached him. "Baekhyun."she cupped his cheeks.

He stared up.

Eunjung's eyes rounded.The feeling in his eyes was so deep.

"It's my fault,Noona.My fault."his shoulder start to shiver.

Eunjung held his shoulder. "No,Baekhyun.It's not your fault.Ok?"No matter what was the reason,Eunjung didn't want to see her dear brother in this condition.

"How can I be innocent when my baby died because of me?"he said crying.

"Baekhyun."Kris called him softly.

"I said I don't want him.I said I won't be his father.I act like he is a burden for me."his sobbing sound got louder.

Eunjung pulled him in a tight embrace.

"Noona,my bany left us just because I said I don't want him.He got hurt.I hurt him."

"Baek,please calm down."she caressed his back.

"I can't.I can't.I killed my baby.Not by my hands but with my harsh voice.He thought no one would wait for him here."he broke the hug. He felt the walls is getting closer and closer to him.He couldn't breath easily.So he start running away from them.He could here Eunjung is shouting his name but he just kept running.He need to escape from that place.How can he face Jiyeon from now on?She was so excited for this child and now...

 

 

Kris prevented his wife from chasing Baekhyun."Baby,let him go.He need to be alone.It's so hard for him."

Suddenly his cellphone rang.It was Xiumin.

"Xiumin."he answered the call.

"Hyung,My mother isn't home so I can't come there.How is Jiyeon?Is she alright?"she asked worriedly.

Kris sighed. "Yeah.She is alright."

"So why you sound sad?Anything happened?"

Kris sighed again. "Unfortunately,yes."he paused a while. "Jiyeon lost her baby."

"No way."his voice was loud enough to show how much shocked he is. "Oh gosh.It's unbelievablle." "How is Baekhyun?"

"So bad.He ran away from hospital.He thinks it's his fault."

"He won't does anything stupidly,right?"his voice cracked from concern and sadness.

"I hope."his eyes caught Eunjung is sitting on floor and staring on her bloody palms. "Xiumin I need to hung up.Thanks for taking care of Hyuk."

"Ok.Bye."

He approached his wife and sat next to her. "Eunjung."

She showed her hands to Kris. "It's my nephew's blood."

"Eunjung"he felt a heavy weigh is hanging from his heart.Seeing his wife like this was so painful to him.

Finally she stared up and stared at his eyes. "I promised her.I promised Jiyeon to protected her and her baby.But look,it's her baby's blood on my hand and I have no idea how should I tell h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter