Still

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walked in kitchen after waking up in non since it was his break day.as soon as he steped in kitchen find Jiyeon is cutting some vegetable. He frowned.he didn't like the way she act like lived in this house for years.

Jiyeon stared up suddenly.Saw that angry man in front herself. She got nervous didn't dare to speak up.

"Where is Noona?"

"Eunjung unnie,took Hyuk to shopping and Kris oppa went to meet one of his friend."Jiyeon was like a little girl whom reported to her teacher.

"unnie??oppa??what the hell??who are you to call my family like it??since when you become this much close to them??"Baekhyun asked angrily as placed his fist on table bent on it to stare at her eyes.

"They asked me to call them like this themselve."She avoided his look.

"Why you came here?why?to stick on me like glue?why you come to this house when I said wanna break up with you?why you pushing yourself to me?don't you have any pride?don't you feel shame?"he smirked tried to break her till she will leave.

"I'm not pushing myself to anyone.And if you remember I wasn't the one whom chased you everywhere acting like a cool guy."Jiyeon felt anger.how could he call her prideless??

"I am cool and it's something you can't understand."his coolness was a point about him that no one dared to deny till now.but this girl...

"No.you aren't.You are an annoying boy,not even in a good way."it was Jiyeon's time to play with his anger.

He gritted his teeth.

"Tell me what changed between us?you said you love me.you said you will protect me but now you are the one whom hurt me.why?"This time she asked softly.

"Yeah.I like you.but just like you and just for a month.nothing more.you were just like other girls.wanted to spend time with."

"So you are the one whom is prideless.goes from one girl's hug to another one.such a toy."She said firmly.

Baekhyun grabbed his fists tight. "I don't want you here.just leave me and my family.my sister has a so damn kind heart and you just used that but I won't let you anymore.you are just like a trash in my life,doesn't it mean anything to you ??"He said harshly after failed to argue with her.

"I'm carrying your child,doesn't it mean anything to you??"she asked back.

"I don't want you and that child

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter