Innocent man

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK IN MORINING

 

Jiyeon opened her eyes lazily. She rolled on bed and saw her husband is sitting on couch. He was in deep thought.

She glanced on clock. She had slept too much.

“Baekhyun?” she called her him as sat on bed.

He backed to himself. “Oh, you are awake”

“Why you are here yet? Don’t you want to go at work?”

He shook head. “I won’t go today. I want to stay home and relax my mind.”

She nodded in understood. And got up from bed.

 

 

 

Eunjung was cleaning the kitchen when someone entered there.

“Noona.”

She panicked. She knew that Kris told him last night.

“Can we talk?”

She turned to her brother. “Sure.”

“Kris hyung told me you found him and even saw him.”

“Yes.” She said in a low tone.

“And you took care of him for almost one month? Right?”

“Right.”

He took a deep breath. “We promised to never search for him.”

“I didn’t. I never tried to find him. When we were at airport, someone called me. He said they were looking for you and I. he said our father is sick and needed help.”

“And you rash to him. Why? He is the person whom ruined our life.”

“I know. But I just couldn’t left him like that. He was so ill and had no money. I took care of him and also helped him to find a new job.”

The silence settled between them.

“Are you angry?” she asked worriedly.

“Why should I? you just did right thing. I proud on you.”

“Don’t you want to see him?”

He looked deep in her eyes. “No. I want to forget about past. I want to put away my hate aside. I want to be selfish and try my chance to be happy with Jiyeon. I want believe that I’m not like him and I can be a good father to my future children.” He said bravely.

Eunjung smiled widely. “Finally.”

He chuckled.”Your plan successes Eunjung-Sshi.”

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun got back to his room after talking with Eunjung.

He felt better but still,he felt heavy in heart.

Jiyeon was sitting on bed,like she was waitting for him.

"Jiyeon-ah."

"Yeah?"

"Can I laid beside you for a while?"

She got surprised. But she didn't refused. She laid on bed and let him lay next to her.

He rested his head on her chest. "I couldn't sleep all the night. I was thinking about everything." He paused. "I don't want to lose you. I wanna live happily with you. We will have child and this time I promise to take care of you both. I will give love to my child, to you. I'll be the perfect father I always dreamed to have." He held her hand gently. "Thanks for giving me another chance. I won't disappiont you."

Jiyeon smiled widely. It was him. The boy that could talk so sweetly. It was the boy that she fell for.

Baekhyun took his cellphone and search for a contact. Then handed it to Jiyeon. "Here."

She glanced on phone. The name made her frown.

Park Sojin.

"Delete her number from my phone."

"Why you want me to do this?"

"You are my wife. I want you to be the one throwing her out of my life."

Her smile got wider. She took the phone.

"And for your information, I never loved or liked her. I just used her to stay away from you. I know I did such a jerk I'm sorry. I won't do it again. From now on, my eyes just see you. I'll promise."

 

 

 

 

Eunjung was watering her flowers when Jiyeon suddenly appeared beside her.

"Unnie?"

"Hmm?" She was focused on her flowers.

"Do you know Jongin?"

She stared up. "You mean Kim Jongin?"

"So you know him?" She got excited.

"Of course. He was Baekhyun and Xiumin's friend."she got back at her work.

"I'm just curios about their relationship."

"They became friends in high school. Jongin was a transfer student there. I heard from Xiumin that he followed Myungjoo there." She chukled. "He was head over heels for that girl. I knew Myungjoo. She was a really nice girl. Beautiful,smart,kind."

"Were they dating?"

"No, everybody knew how much he loves her, everybody except Myungjoo. Anyway,the four of them were so happy and their friendship lasted till univercity. But then Myungjoo suddenly disappeared. I never found why she left without saying goodbye to any of us. After that Jongin changed a lot. He started getting distance from Baekhyun and Xiumin and their friendship came to an end. I never heard anything about him from Baekhyun nor Xiumin. Although it makes me sad since I really loved that sweet guy."

Jiyeon nodded in understood.

"Why you ask me? And how you know his name?"

"I met him weeks ago. Baekhyun too."

"Really?"

"Yes. But I think their friendship really ended since they seemed uneasy."

"I don't know." She shruggled.

"NOONA." Baekhyun jumped in kitchen.

"Are you a kid?" Eunjung scholed him.

He grinned. "Sorry." He came closer. "Noona, hyung's work time will be ended one hour later. Why you don't go to him and spend some hours out of home,huh? You were so stressed by our problems You need some time to refresh."

"Woahh. You grew a lot Baekhyun."

"It's not time to tease me. Go and change. Don't worry about Hyuk, we will take care of him. Just go and enjoy your time with hyung."

"But.."

"No but.C'mone noona. Go to your husband. I will stay her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter