Ominous morning

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa." Jiyeon called as walked out of her room.

Kris stared up. "Oh, you are awake?"

Jiyeon nodded. "I wanted to check on Hyuk. He was so sad."

"Thanks for caring about him. He is sleep now."

Jiyeon walked closer and sat on a couch opposite of him. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

"I remember when you advised me to make Baekhyun believe himself."

"So?"

"You also said that you had to make unnie believe you." She paused. "Was she always like it? Doubt on you easily?"

Kris sighed heavily. "When we married, she totally hated me. She looked at me same way she looked at his father. She didn't even talk to me. It took such a long time till she started trusting me, started loving me, till she let me in her room. I remember she always locked the door before sleep. But then everything become good. We start live happily. I never did anything to make any misunderstanding. I was so careful about everything. But she started to act weird when found about you and Baekhyun. And today..." he stopped and lowered his head.

"You and unnie always helped me. If it wasn't because of you I never could get Baekhyun's heart. You were always there when I needed you. I owe you so much and now, I feel so useless since don't know how should to help you."

"Jiyeon. You owe us nothing. You are happy with Baekhyun it's the only thing we wanted. Please,don't say that."

The footsteps sound ruined their warm conversation.

It was Baekhyun.

He panicked as saw Kris there. "I...I'm thirty...I want...I."he stuttered.

"I'm sorry." Kris suddenly said. "I didn't mean to say those words. I'm so sorry."

Baekhyun felt calm. He approached his brother-in-law and sat next to him. "I'm sorry too. I was so rude to you." He let out a deep sigh. "I feel shame before you. Because of me..."

"Stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault."

"What do you want to do now?"

"I don't know. I was thinking about calling your mother and ask for her help. But you know that they are busy there and I don't want to make things hard for them."

"Let us talk to her too." Jiyeon commented.

"What?" Kris asked.

"Eunjung unnie loves you so much oppa. All of us know it. She just afraid of what happened in past. She afraid of losing you like hos she lost her father."

"So why you think she will forgive hyung if we talk to her?"

"We are an example for her."

The two man looked at her dumbfounded.

She shook head. "Let's go sleep now and let unnie to think more. Her feelings for oppa will show up when she cool down and then she will be easier."

"Ok."Baekhyun agreed to his wife.

"You guys go. I can't sleep tonight."

They didn't insist on and left to their room let the poor man be alone with his thoughts.

 

 

 

The next day.

 

 

Jiyeon and Baekhyun were standing before the door of Eunjung room.

Baekhyun lifted his fist and knocked the door. "Noona? Please open the door. I want talk to you."

No respond.

"Noona. I'm worry about you. Please open the door, let me see you are fine. Noona."

Jiyeon sighed. "She is so stubborn." "Unnie, it's me Jiyeon. It's ok if you don't want to open the door. I just want to tell you something."she took a deep breath and continued. "When Baekhyun didn't trust himself to be a good man you did. You trusted him and asked me trust him too. You said he is a good man even you knew he is a player. You asked me to love him though you knew he is cheating me since you were sure he is doing this to push me. You asked me to make him fall for me that means you believe on love. You believe if he loves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter