24 hours

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is my son? Where is he?” Eunjung started shouting as they reached nurse stasion.

Kris pressed her shoulder softly. “Calm down for a sec.” he turned to the nurses. “Sorry, we had a phone call that said my son is here.”

“What’s his name?” she asked as started glancing on patients name.

“Wu Kris. He is 5 years old.” He took Eunjung’s hand whom was shivering in fear.

“Oh. Yes. He is brought here hour ago. He is in surgery room now.” She putted some paper before him. “Please sign here.”

 

 

Kris helped his wife to seat on waiting chair.

She gripped to his sleeve. “Kris, please do something. Please save our son. He is so young. Please, don’t let anything happen on him.”

He sat beside her and hugged his sobbing wife tight. “Don’t worry,baby. Nothing will be happen on him. He will be alright.”

“My poor son…how can they rip his small body?... I have to be with him now.” She buried her face in his chest sobbed louder.

Kris bitted his lower lip. He was dying in anxious but he needed to act strong for his wife.

 

 

“Excuse me.”

Baekhyun turned to his left. A young women was standing there, watery-eyed.

“I’m Hyuk’s teacher.”

He held her arm and pulled her, got distance from Eunjung and Kris.

“Did you bring my nephew here??”

“Yes.”

“Can you explain me how it happened?”

“I’m sorry but I don’t know anything. I was in my office when I heard some scream sound. Then one of the kids rash to me and told a car hit him. I stormed out and saw he is laying on ground, covered by blood.” She shed a tear as remembered how she found that little boy.

Baekhyun sighed. “Why Hyuk was out of kindergarten?”

“He didn’t come in yet.”

“What?” he asked in surprised. “What about the woman with him? My wife took him today.”

“I don’t know. When I found him, he was alone. Jisoo, his close friend told me that Hyuk was running toward something before get hit by that car.”

He rubbed his chin. “What about the driver?”

“He ran away.”

“.” He gritted his teeth. “Anyway, thanks for your help.”

She nodded. “I wish he’ll be fine.”

Baekhyun nodded.

After she left he took his cellphone and called Jiyeon again.

once again, she didn’t pick up. He slammed his fist against wall. “Where are you,Jiyeon? Why you left Hyuk like that? What the hell happened? Why you don’t pick my calls?” he brushed his hair with his fingers.

 

 

 

 

Slowly she opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry. She couldn’t see anything but some shadow.

She closed her eyes. She could hear some footsteps. She tried to move her hands but she faild.Gulping her saliva she opened her eyes again.

‘ Where am I’ was the first question that crossed her mind as found herself in that abandoned place. she glanced over herself.

Her hands were tied. Her feets,too. She looked at two giant men whom were there. “Who are you? Why am I here? Where is Hyuk?”

Hyuk… blood froze in her vessels.

 

Flashback

 

She squeezed the small hand of the boy as they were walking to his kindergarten.

“Why you wanted to walk to there?”

“Because I’m happy.I have a lot of energy today.”

“Why?”

“Mommy is smiling again.”

She smiled. “You care about your mother so much.”

“Of course, I love her so so much, daddy too.”

she chuckled. This sweet boy.

“Park Jiyeon?”

She turned back as heard someone called her name.

As soon as she turned a rough hand circled around her body and lifted her.

“Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing?”

The unfamiliar man covered with his big palm. “Shut up.”

“Let go of her.” Hyuk threw his small fists toward big man. But her pushed him hardly.

Jiyeon’s eyes grew wide as saw he fell on ground.

The little boy stood up again. “Auntie don’t worry I’ll ask for help.” He ran toward his kindergarten but then.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb*

End of flashback

Tears rolled on her cheek.

“Please, tell me what happened on the little boy whom was with me.”

The men didn’t even look at her.

“Can’t you hear me? Please say what happened on him?”

“Calm down,Jiyeon.”

She turned to the voice. Someone was approaching her.

Her eyes grew wide as she saw that familiar face. “Y-Y-You?”

 

 

 

 

After five hour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter