Bitter after sweet

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Hyuk,don't play with your food."

The little boy pouted. "But I'm not hungry."

Eunjung shook head. "Of course you can't eat after all sweets you ate."

He grinned.

"We are home."

The mother and son got surprised by the familiar voice.

"Hey guys."Eunjung approached them. "Welcome back."

"I missed you."said little hyuk as hugged his uncle. "Auntie,how is my cousin?"

Jiyeon smiled widely. "Good.Don't worry."

Did you have lunch?"Eunjung asked them.

"No."Jiyeon answered.

"Ok.Seat."

"Let me put our luggage in room first."He said smiling then left.

"Oh,he looks calm."Eunjung was amazed. "How was he?"

"You can't believe but he was so gentle."Jiyeon's face got brighter remembering yesterday.

"Really?"

"Yes.Seems like he start change."

"It's perfect."

 

 

 

 

He placed the luggage in room and took off his coat.

Just then his cellphone started to ring.

Park Sojin

He huffed before picking the call.

"Hey,Baekhyun."

"Oh,Sojin."

"Where were you've been?why you didn't pick my calls?I called you all the night.What's wrong with you,Byun Baekhyun?"

"Hey,hey,hey,calm down.ok?I was so busy yesterday."

"You could at least text me,couldn't you?"

He rubbed his forehead.He wasn't in mood to dealing with this girl. "Yah,Park Sojin I'm so tired now,Stop it if you don't want it to have a regretful end."he hung up the call and threw the cellphone on bed.

 

 

 

 

Kris was chatting with his co-worker in break time when his cellphone buzzed on table.

A new message was on screen.

After reading the message he smiled widely. “I am game.”

“Hey,What’s wrong,Kris?Why do you smile at your phone like an idiot?”Suho,his co-worker,was looking at him with a confused look.

Kris grinned. “Nothing.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi everybody.”Kris greeted loudly as entered to house.

“Welcome,hyung.”Baekhyun greeted him back.

“Everybody get ready now.Hurry up.”He said in excited tone.

“Why?”Jiyeon asked with curiosity.

“We are going to cinema.Suho bought me some ticket.Let’s go I really want to watch it.”He pouted made them week in refusing his invitation.

Eunjung whom was watching how talented his husband is in acting,winked at him.

“What about me?I don’t like watch movie.”Hyuk whined.

Kris lifted him. “Don’t worry son there is a place for children in your age to have fun.”

“Really?”his eyes shined in happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

The two couples were sitting at cinema waited for movie to get started.

Eunjung stole glanced over Jiyeon and Baekhyun.They looked so good.

The movie started so she shifted her gaze on silver screen.

After some minute with upon watching that scary scene closed her eyes and hugged Baekhyun’s arm.She controlled herself a lot to not scream.

“Are you ok?”

She stared up and faced to his concerned expression.She never think something seeing someone’s concern will make her feel butterfly in her stomach.He was the one,the one whom she want to care about her,to become worry for her.To love her…

“Yea-a-ah.”her voice was rarely above a whisper.

His concerned face broke into an angelic smile. “You shouldn’t watch this.Wanna leave?”

Did she want?

Of course not.When she will get this chance again to have him aside?

She slightly shook head.

“Ok,so just rest here and accompany me.”He tapped on his shoulder.

Fear start to filled up her heart.What if she open her eyes and find all of these are just some sweet dream?It was so good to be true.

But she love it.If it was just a dream she prays to never wake.

Slowly she placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Baekhyun felt good.It was good to see how she leans on him.

“Why are you so dumb,Baekhyun?You are giving up?”he scolded himself. “No.I just tried to be good to her.Look how she gets happy when I act gentle with her.She deserved to be treated well.Just it.I can’t accept her in my life but at least I can be kind to her.Can’t I?”

 

 

 

 

“Wow.So it is the romantic movie that you choose for us.”she turned her look at his face. “Well done.”

Kris grinned awkwardly.

Eunjung shook head in disappointed.

 

 

The movie came to end and everybody left.

Kris looked at his wristwatch. “Time is out I should go to pick Hyuk.”

“We do.”Baekhyun said so suddenly.He pointed to Jiyeon. “We can pick her and buy something for her she seems whey-faced.”

“Ok.”Eunjung agreed and they left.

 

They were walking slowly just like don’t want to arrive soon.

“There is a market.”Baekhyun said.

“I’m alright.Don’t worry.”she smiled gratefully.

“Are you sure?”

She nodded cutely.

Please don’t beat this fast…It can’t happen…It can’t…

Baekhyun looked away in order to calm himself.

 

 

 

“You are awesome,Wu Kris.Well done.”She clapped her hands. “It was the best movie that you could choose for a pregnant woman.”

Kris pouted. “I didn’t know it’s a horror movie.I asked Suho to get ticket.”

“Just imagine if Hyuk came with us.”

He lowered his head. “I’m sorry.I didn’t want to disappoint you.”

Eunjung felt guilty.She stepped closer. “Baby.”she placed her palm on his cheek and squeezed it gently. “Sorry.It was my fault.I should did it myself.You were so busy.”

Kris eyes got brighter.

“Hold your hands up,lady.”

They turned to voice just to see their cute son is holding a toy gun.Baekhyun and Jiyeon were standing behind him.

“Hurry up.”he pointed the gun to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter