Special chap!!!

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He putted the bouquet of white roses before the graves. Standing beside his wife he bowed to them politely.

“Hello. It’s me,Baekhyun.Your son-in-law.I’m so sorry. You might expect to see your grandchild but, we lost him. I never got a chance to hold him, I never told him how much I love him. I will live with this regret for rest of my life.”

“Baekhyun.” Jiyeon held his hand softly.

He showed his warm smile to his wife then looked back on graves. “I come here to say I will keep my promise and protect your daughter. I will do my best to make her happy. So don’t worry about her and rest in heaven.” He bowed again.

Jiyeon smiled at him proudly. She waited so long and faced many things to see this day. To see his husband with those lovefull eyes. This sweet man was the reward of her patient.

 

 

 

 

“Baby” he called his wife as walked in room.

“Yeah?” she asked without lifting her head.

He approached her and sat before her. The scene before his eyes was indefinable.

His wife was standing feeding their 3month daughter. Her breath sound and the way her small chin moved melted his heart. He reached out her hand and caressed her silk-like hair.“She is so beautiful.”

“So much.” She touched her soft cheek.  “Where is hyuk?”

“Playing at the yard. He is so excited.”

“He never was in such a beautiful village before.”

He shifted his gaze to his wife. “Don’t you get tired? It looks so uncomfortable.” His worriness about never had ended.

“I’m ok.”

“But I’m not.” He changed his spot and moved behind her. “Lean on me.”

“No need.”

“How you dare disobey your husband?”He said in a strong voice. “Don’t make me worry, Eunjung.”

She smiled gratefully then leaned her back on her husband wide and strong chest.

His muscular arms circled around her body and placed under baby’s small body.

“Leave her to me.” He whispered under her ear.

She did what her husband asked. Feeling her shoulder get wet she turned her head. “Kris? Are you crying?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter