Deal

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

FLSHBACK
 

“Jiyeonah.what do you want to do about the child?”Eunjung asked.

Jiyeon lifted her head from Eunjung’s chest. “Baekhyun said he doesn’t want this child.”she said sadly.

“what about you?”

“Baekhyun said I shouldn’t keep this child.”

“Oh gosh just stop saying what Baekhyun said.Tell me what you want???You are in right spot to decide for it.If you want to keep this child no one could force you.I will support you and my nephew.”

“I…I…I want this child.”she said shyly.

Eunjung smiled widely. “can I ask you something?”

“of course.”

“Do you love him still?”

Jiyeon blushed a bit she must be crazy for loving a boy whom did this to her but who want she lie to?she still loves that annoying boy.

“Ok.I got my answer.”Eunjung chuckled. “Let’s help eachother.”

Jiyeon stared up. “how?”

“I help you to get my stupid bro and you will help me by making him happy.deal?”Eunjung reached her hand.

“What should I do?”Jiyeon asked dumbfounded.

“Just make him love you.”

“How?”

“Come to our house.live with us.”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

"what are you doing here?"Baekhyun asked frownly.

"I...I..."she stuttered.really it wasn't the situation she wanted to be.

"I asked her to come."Eunjung cutted nervous Jiyeon up.

"why?why you did this without my permission??"he gritted his teeth.

"Sit down.we should talk."Eunjung ordered so calmly.

"I WON'T SIT.YOU SHOUL EXPLAN TO ME."he lost the control on his volume.

"SHUT YOUR VOICE."her shout was loud enough to make everybody froze at their place.she bent a bit on Hyuk whom was standing beside her.

"darling,what do you think about taking Jiyeon auntie to your room and show her your drawing skill?,huh?"she asked smiling just like she wasn't the same person that shouted minutes ago.

Hyuk happily ran to Jiyeon and reached for her hand.

"Let's go auntie.you will fall for my drawing."

Jiyeon wanted to say no by received a signal from Eunjung so just followed the kid upstair.

"Now tell me why you did this?Who let you to bring her here??"Baekhyun was angry as hell.

"The one whom let you play with an innocent girl and then throw her away after making her pregnant."Eunjung answered in a strong tone made Baekhyun choked.

"Noona.It's I and Jiyeon's problem."

"You are trying to say It's not my business?"she raised one brow.

"What's your problem?what do you want?"

"I want to protect a girl wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter