I'm back

Wrecking Ball
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun steped in airport took a deep breath.

"gosh.I missed it.love you my country."he smiled widely and continue walking and pulled his suitcase.some eyes were followed him with passion.a not tall but handsome boy.his dark brown hair were on his forehead and a black glasses was covered a part of his cute face.his melting smile was enough for girls to attract on him.

His smile get wider.he loves this attention.but not always.

"yap.I should admit korean girls hot."he thought evilishy.

He stoped to search for someone.took his glasses turned her look around crownd.a big smile appeared on his lips as saw him.a boy that standing there crossing his long arms across his wide chest.he was handsome too and it was the only likeness between them.

Unlike Baekhyun,he was tall and didn't has cute face but calm and kind facial and serious look.his short black hair were combed up made his face looked more manly and a slight frown was completed his charismatic face.

A so cute boy was standing beside him observed everywhere with his lovely eyes tried to find someone then..

"uncle"the little boy shouted happily and ran toward him.

Baekhyun bend down and held the kid whom jumped in his hug and lifted him up.

"aigoo.my sweet Hyuk.what's up little hero??"Baekhyun pinched his noise smiling,he was happy to see this little cute boy.

Before Hyuk could answer other boy came to them.

"welcome back,Baekhyun."the slight frown was replace with a warm smile.

"thanks hyung."he putted Hyuk down and hugged his hyung.

"where is my wife??"he asked curiosly.

"aigoo.so you just came to pick up your wife not me.such a bad brother-in-law."he pout made Kris burst into laugh.

"you will understand me when you get marry."

"she stayed there.”

"whatttttt??"Kris shouted without caring about people around them.

"yah.hyung calm down it's embarrsing."Baekhyun smiled awakwardly.

"why she didn't come?"he asked frowned.

"I don't know.we both went to airport her phone rang and after that conversation she got a bit weird and suddenly said she need go somewhere then left me alone.she said will explain to you later."Baekhyun reported like a kid.

"my mommy won't come?"asked Hyuk whom seemed like didn't get completely what they said.

Kris hugged his son and pecked his soft cheek.

"don't worry dear.mommy will come later.huh?let's go home uncle is tired.didn’t you said you miss him??"

"I miss him a lot.but mommy too."

"just wait a bit longer when she come back we won't let her go anywhere again huh?"

Hyuk nodded cutely melted both mans hearts.

 

 

Baekhyun was playing with Hyuk happily.he glanced through glass door to outside and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter