CHAPTER 9

CHEONGSHIM ACADEMY

.

 

 

JAEJOONG

 

I heard whispers and rumblings, people speculating about retaliation, there’d only been a handful of witnesses in the library when she floored that Taeyeon chick, but by end of day it had spread like wild fire.

 

I was still smiling at her reaction, she could play it off all she wanted, but I knew I was getting to her, she wasn’t where I wanted her to be yet, not by a long shot, but we were getting there, I expected her to fight me tooth and nail all the way, that was cool with me, it would just make victory that much sweeter.

 

She was a little hotheaded thing though, I would have to work on that, my lamb had way too much pent up anger for one so young, I’m gonna teach her how to channel that anger for the best results.

 

My phone rang as I left my last class of the day, the number was one I had seen plenty of but had no interest in answering.

 

I let the call go to voice mail, I’ll deal with her later, right now I had a hotheaded lamb who thought she was a tigress to protect.

 

I stood outside the door of her last class of the day, there was already a crowd gathering as though they were expecting something to go down, not on my ing watch.

 

I snagged her when she came out the door.

 

“What the...!”

 

She started to swing until she realized it was me, and then she just scowled and tried to pull away.

 

“Stop.” I pulled her after me, I know she wants to be tough but no one’s laying a hand on her, not while I’m around.

 

There was a wide path opened up down the middle of the hallway as we walked by, people waiting to see what if anything was about to happen. 

 

I kept on looking straight ahead, I knew none of them would ever think of confronting me, they knew my style.

 

I didn’t say much but when pushed too far my justice was swift, sometimes brutal.

 

Shinhye and Yonghwa were soon walking behind us followed by Jongkie and a disgruntled Jessica.

 

“We heard what happened.” Shinhye came up next to her and took her hand.

 

“Are you guys serious, I’m not afraid of ing Taeyeon or her dumb friends, let those es try.”

 

Of course she said it loud enough for everyone to hear. I squeezed her hand to shush her 

 

Whether she could or not was not the point, the point was that if I allowed anyone to lay hands on what I had publicly claimed as mine, it’ll make me look like a chump. That wasn’t ever gonna happen.

 

We exited the building without incident, I did see Taeyeon and some of the cheerleaders standing off to the side, but no one said anything.

 

I walked her to her piece of abomination, made sure she was buckled in and closed the door.

 

I reached back in through the open window, held her by the back of her head, and kissed the out of her, pulling on her bottom lip with my teeth before I finally released her.

 

“Get a room bro.” Jongki yelled after me on his way to his car. Jessica still had her face set like she was on lemons or some , I didn’t give a , my brother would always have my back no matter what. 

 

  


“I’ll follow you home.”

 

I walked to my car and waited for her to pull out of the lot before following after her.

 

My family had already climbed into their respective vehicles, they went one way towards home while I took the other route to follow her home.

 

I watched her go inside, she never looked back, I smirked. I was sure she was very aware of me. I was going to make sure she always was.

 

I texted her when I got home just to with her.

 

“Stay in the house, no side trips for you today. J”

 

My phone buzzed three minutes later, “Piss off.”

 

I laughed, fighting till the very end, that was my girl.

 

I rembered the phone call I got and reminf myself to call this Tiffany broad and get her off my . Im not interested then and abso-fulcking-lutely not interested now. Little Lamb is enough for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

.