CHAPTER 3

CHEONGSHIM ACADEMY

.

 

 

 

JAEJOONG


I’ve been keeping tabs on her, whenever I show an interest in my sister’s plans I get an insight into Dara’s since the two have been joined at the hip lately.

 

It’s been three days since our little encounter; two of them were over the weekend. I only drove by her house twice to assure myself that she was there, alone, no visitors.

 

I depicted which room was hers, the tree outside her window leaves room for thought, getting by the Captain is no issue, and I’m the master at covert ops. I’ve defiled many debutantes right under mommy and daddy’s nose.

 

I know what you’re thinking. I’m no man , just a normal teenaged guy with a surplus of high grade . They throw it, I catch, it’s a natural instinct. I don’t cheat, never had anyone to cheat on, and if someone’s heart gets broken! It’s because they didn’t read the fine print.

 

For someone who speaks like they were raised on the docks my lamb’s reading material is very telling, it gives me insight into who really lives behind those defiant eyes. Her dog-eared copies of the Bronte sisters among other classics make me smile. Especially the copy of Wuthering Heights that’s on the pillow next to her.

 

Now it’s lunch period on Monday, and I’m sure Shinhye plans to ask her to join our table. I don’t know why she hasn’t thus far, or if she had and was rebuffed, we’ll see.

 

Jessica as expected is not pleased by these events, Joongki better shut her the up before I do, see Joongie might be older, but in this dynamic, I run things, always have. I don’t know if it’s because of my higher than average intelligence, or my silently forceful personality, it’s just always been this way, my sibs followed my lead.

 

I older brother a look that spoke volumes. He rolled his eyes at me and smirked. Sometimes my brother could be an , but I wasn’t giving anything away.

 

When Shinhye showed at the table with Dara lamb in tow I kept my head averted as it had been. I didn’t have to look to know she was here, her scent enveloped me, it was driving me ing insane. I couldn’t wait to it off of her.

 

___________________

 

 

DARA
 

I don’t know why Shinhye keeps insisting that I sit at her table, she has some crazy idea that I’m lonely and sitting by myself, now usually a person sitting alone meant outcast of some sort, with me, it’s what I choose, it’s my way of saying ‘I like my own company better than yours so off.’

 

She dragged my over to the table where her two brothers, Joongki, and the Britney Spears wannabe were already sitting. The was her problem anyway? had her nose in the air, yeah, like I give a , I could out you with one hand tied behind my back while wearing a gunny sack.

 

I ignored her , I know exactly how to deal with her kind, I was her kind at ten, amateur.

 

Mr. Crazy Brain was off in La La land, where he seemed to live most of the time, I was beginning to think he was bi polar, but somehow I doubted it, he was just one slick mother-er.

 

“So Shinhye when are we going shopping for the dance?” I say this cool as can be as we set our trays down on the table. She of course starts to squeal, nothing gets the chicklet going faster than the mention of shopping, it was hard to imagine that her and Crazy Brain were siblings.

 

“You never told me, who’re you going with again?”

 

“It’s a surprise.” I smirk, no one seems interested in our conversation and by no one I mean you know the who.

 

“Aw come on just one little hint.”

 

“Okay, he’s older, he’s in college, and he’s hot.” Take that .

 

_____________________

 

 

JAEJOONG
 

Well well well the little lamb was baiting the lion, I wonder if she knew that this is just what I needed from her. I almost smiled but didn’t, instead I turned and looked at her through my sunglasses. Let the games begin!

 

 

 

 

 

.