CHAPTER 8

CHEONGSHIM ACADEMY

.

 

 

 

DARA

 

 

Okay I see what’s going on here now, I’ve gotten myself mixed up with a real player. This guy was the real deal. This is no high school Casanova wannabe, Crazy Brain was playing for keeps. I was playing with the big dogs. Who would’ve thought, in ing Cheongshim?

 

Well then it was decision time. Do I play his game and how? I’m nobody’s , I call my own shots, been doing it too long to let that change this late in the game.

 

He wanted to play we’ll play!  but by my rules. Though he’s been beating me at my own game so far, I hope he wasn’t expecting me to just give in to him. But he’s shown that he’s serious about this and I didn’t want anyone else getting hurt because of me, this was between him and I. So be it. Let the games begin.

 

After he finally left my house in the early hours of the morning, before Dad returned, I’d laid in bed thinking. He was some kind of strange, first taking care of my with the cream, then holding me until I fell asleep, it was like he was training me or something, but as what I don’t know.

 

I’m not in to that and pain bull so he could kill that noise, though I don’t get the sense that he is either. I think he really was punishing me for disobeying him, which I’m not even sure what to think about that, Mom hadn’t spanked me since I was old enough to hit back.

 

I knew one thing for damn sure whatever game this is we were playing, I'll make sure that I take care of myself.

 

Monday at school was a trial, I had to collect all my missed assignments plus all the new from today, I planned to go to the library, and knock most of that out during lunch.

 

I’d barely put my books down before he was there next to me in the library with an apple and a water.

 

He placed them in front of me and sat down.

 

I didn’t even ask how he knew where I was, what was the point? I just opened up my books and got to work. He took out his iPod and put his headphones in.

 

I was so engrossed in what I was reading while being extremely aware of him sitting next to me that I missed Taeyeon’s approach.

 

She was sitting in his lap before I became aware of her.

 

I felt my heart hitch and my stomach curl, I checked him from beneath my lashes to see what he would do but he was just looking dead at me, headphones on, not saying a word, while she looked at me like I was her . Alright then.

 

I got up from my seat, grabbed the by the hair, and threw her to the floor.

 

“Step the off, .”

 

I grabbed him behind the neck and kissed the out of him before biting his lip hard enough to draw blood.

 

I collected my things and left the room to his laughter, while she scrambled away like a crab.

 

He caught up to me in the hallway.

 

“I’m picking you up from now on. I don’t want you in that death trap you drive.”

 

I opened my mouth to give him but he stopped me cold.

 

“Don’t even think about arguing with me, unless you want to see that piece a catch fire in your driveway.”

 

“Let me ask you something before this goes any farther, are you certifiably insane or some ? I mean is there documentation somewhere that says you’re a nut job?”

 

“No babe, just a genius, not to worry, there’re no skeletons in my closet literal or otherwise.”

 

“Why me?”

 

“Because I want you.”

 

“And when you stop?”

 

He kissed my lips hard and fast, I could taste his blood on my tongue.

 

“I’ll never stop.”

 

He walked away, what was he talking about like forever, who the thought of forever at seventeen years old?

 

Crazy Brain kept changing the game up on me, I’ll catch on soon though don’t you worry, I’ll peep your game soon enough Kim Jaejoonh and then watch out. Let’s see how long your forever lasts.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

   

I spent the rest of the school day putting Crazy Brain out of my head and concentrating on my studies. It wasn’t easy but I was able to do it, I’d think about his madness later.

 

I was also expecting to pop off with that Taeyeon and her crew. I wasn’t worried though I could hold my own against her y .

 

I didn’t even stop to think why I had reacted so strongly to her being in his lap, it wasn’t only to prove a point to him though, that much I knew.

 

Of course now there were whispers in the hallways and behind me in class, which I ignored, what am I five? The hell I care!

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

.