CHAPTER 7

CHEONGSHIM ACADEMY

.

 

 

 

DARA

 

 

I knew just how the to deal with Kim ing Jaejoong, he was getting his way too much and I was sick of that .

 

I called up Mom to set my plan in motion, of course she tried to put me off but I wasn’t having that, this was damn near a life or death situation, no time for games.

 

I simply told Dad there was a situation and Mom needed me for a week or so, he would have to deal with the school however, I wasn’t worried about it, I’m an advanced student so there should be no problem, I’ll cover that when I came back, right now I had to get the hell out of Cheongshim , it might seem like I was running but I wasn’t I was showing this Crazy Brain who he was up against.

 

I landed in London in the early morning hours there was a car to pick me up. Mom didn’t have to worry about me after I landed, she just provided a hotel room for me, some extra spending money in my account and she could carry on as if I wasn’t even here.

 

I hit the streets running from day one, I had no real direction, no real plan other than to get the hell out of that rinky dink town for now before one of us killed the other.

 

I spent my first day shopping and visiting the museums that abound around the city, my phone was ringing off the hook for the first part of the day before I turned it off, Shinhye had called a whole load of times but there was no way I could tell her, she wouldn’t be able to holdout from her brother I was almost sure, and the whole point was to make him sweat.

 

From London it was off to Greece, might as well get my tan on while in Europe, I’d seen my mom a total of once since I flew to London but that was to be expected, the thing I liked about Europe was the freedom a girl my age could enjoy without too many raised eyebrows, no one questioned why I was alone, I was smart enough to be on the lookout for predators though, I’m not a complete ninny. Though I did enjoy flirting with this hot guy the whole time I was there, too bad I didn’t feel even a mild interest in him.

 

I shopped my off and was able to put thoughts of the out of my mind for longer spurts as time wore on.

 

The that bothered me was that the night before my return I was nervous as . I hadn’t given much thought to my reentry, What would he do? What has he been doing the last two weeks? Did he look for me? Did he try to find out where I’d gone?

 

I snuck home in the late hours of the night having taken a car service from the airport. I couldn’t believe I was actually happy to see this place again. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.

 

My dad’s cruiser was missing which meant he was pulling the grave yard shift, I’d missed him too, he was growing on me or some . It helped that he stayed out of my way and understood I needed my space.

 

I was tired as so I dropped my bags downstairs, crawled upstairs, and stripped before falling flat on the bed. I was asleep in five minutes flat.

 

Something, or some sound woke me from my slumber, I turned over, and he was just...there.

 

“What the hell?” I started to climb off the bed but he pressed me back down with his body straddling mine. His eyes were hard and cold, my heart was running out of my chest, was it fear or something else? I couldn’t be sure.

 

“Had fun on your little European jaunt, Little Lamb? You’re lucky you came home on your own, if I’d had to come after you, who knows? If I remember correctly I owe you a spanking that’s now two weeks overdue, now with this little stunt of yours I have to think of something else to add to your punishment so you’ll know never play this ing game with me again.

 

“Listen you, tard. You don’t own me. You can’t tell me what to do. Now get the off of me before I scream.”

 

“Go ahead, scream, the Captain won’t be home for hours, your closest neighbor is the old lady across the street, besides I think I might like hearing you scream." He dragged me up and off the bed, I’d forgotten my ness.

 

He pulled me over his knees and I froze in shock, he wouldn’t, would he?

 

He brought his hand down on my bare , that stung, but I was more pissed off at the tears that started to form in my eyes.

 

“You’re ing dead you ing pig.” I kicked my legs and fought the best I could but he didn’t stop, he just held both hands behind my back tighter. I lost count around fifteen I think, my was on fire, I had tears running down my face and my pride was bruised.

 

“Go get me the cream off your desk.” He pushed me off his lap. I looked at him to make sense of what the hell was going on, this couldn’t be right could it? I had just come home from a trip where I was trying to avoid him, how did I come back to this? Who was this ing guy?

 

“The cream, Dara.” I jumped out of my reverie and walked over towards my desk where he had placed a jar of cream. I picked it up while looking over the other items he had laid out there. It looked like pictures of...

 

“Bring those with you.”

 

I grabbed them and returned to the bed where he remained seated. He took my hand and brought me back over his lap, I tensed up expecting another slap but he just soothed some cream into my burning flesh. See I knew he was crazy, who soothed the hurt they caused?

 

I didn’t even realize I was sniffling until he told me to stop.

 

“Your punishment is over for the time being, stop crying now.” He had the nerve to dry my tears before kissing my lips softly, what the ?

 

He sat me across his lap which was not the most comfortable thing at the moment, my really hurt, damn, I think my mind had yet to come back to my body because I couldn’t process what had just happened.

 

“Were you having fun here, Little Lamb?”

 

I’d forgotten about the pictures.

 

“Where did you get those?” They were pictures of me on my trip, some alone, some with the guy I had met in Greece, the one that had been nice but had done nothing for me, which pissed me off, I had wanted to be attracted to the tanned Greek hottie with the kick body, but Crazy Brain was front and center in my ed up head.

 

“Answer me.”

 

“I don’t know what you want me to say.”

 

“Did you enjoy flaunting what’s mine for other men to enjoy?” The next picture was of me on the beach in my tiny white bikini, I looked hot in that , and of course men were enjoying it, that’s the whole idea. Of course I didn’t say any of this to the crazy man, he was already scary enough without me pushing his buttons.

 

“Stubborn to the end, huh,? Okay, let’s set some ground rules shall we? From now on in case you didn’t get it, you’re mine, you don’t go anywhere without me knowing, you don’t take off for weeks without telling me first and you damn sure don’t flirt with other men. Lucky for you the report said you gave him the brush off or he would’ve made front page news the next day and you wouldn’t be able to sit for a month instead of just a week.”

 

“How did you find me?” this was too much.

 

“My man picked up your trail at the tower of London and stayed with you until you got off the plane here and called in the ride from the airport.”

 

“Your man? What are you talking about?”

 

“My family retains the services of a detective agency.”

 

“But why, just because of some stupid game?”

 

“This is no game babe, haven’t you figured that out yet?”

 

“Then what the is it?”

 

“It’s who we are, this is what you need, you need to be tamed, and I need to be the one to tame you, only after it’s all said and done I choose to own you."

 

 

 

 

 

..