CHAPTER 16

CHEONGSHIM ACADEMY

A/N: A short update but it needs to be separated from the next one. I consired not to post this but its an important part of the story. The next update is longer, promise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

JAEJOONG

  

I called her later that night because I knew she wouldn’t want to talk to me, but she wouldn’t want me to come after her again so she had no choice but to talk to me.

 

“Are you being a good girl, baby? And before you answer that know that for every curse word you get five lashes.”

 

“What? You curse all the time why can’t I?”

 

“You’re a girl that’s why. It doesn’t sound right besides I don’t like it, that’s enough.”

 

“You’re an you know that? You pencil motherer.” I wanted to laugh at her attempts to rile me but that wouldn’t do.

 

“We both know that’s not true you’ve had me in your mouth and that’s fifteen lashes. I’d quit while I was ahead, lamb? You’re racking up the punishments at an alarming rate, who knows what I’ll think of next?”

 

“Listen can you be a normal seventeen year old boyfriend for once......?”

 

“Oh so you do admit that I’m your boyfriend.”

 

“No. I just meant... arhhhhhh, , just be a normal boy okay.”

 

“Normal is overrated, besides, if I was normal as you put it you would’ve chewed me up and spit me out already. Now go to sleep and I’ll see you in the morning, and Sandara, no more disappearing acts.”

 

She hung up before I could. A normal seventeen year old?

 

She really didn’t know me very well neither did she seem to know herself. She didn’t need normal or translated nor weak.

 

She needs a strong hand, someone to guide her since she never had any structure when she was a kid. She's showing a strong take charge traits because she always had to look out for herself when she shouldn’t have been. Now it’s time for someone else to take the reins.

 

 

──

 

 

 

.