CHAPTER 5

CHEONGSHIM ACADEMY

 

 

 

 

 

 

JAEJOONG

       

It’s Saturday, party day. Tonight I up the stakes in a big way, the game is set. After tonight there will be no let up.

 

She’s not quite where I want her to be as yet but she’ll get there. She’s already proven she’s going to be a handful but I’m up to the task, I can’t wait to tame that. May the best man win.

 

I’ve been listening to the buzz going on all around me for the past week, so I knew who was picking who up where and when, so I knew how much time I had before I had to set things in motion.

 

I was dressed and ready to go half an hour before the party was suppose to start and out of the house before my siblings . Nothing was said about me going stag, I always went alone.

 

I sat in my car on a dark stretch of road off to the side out of the way of oncoming traffic. I would be able to see them but they couldn’t see me since I had my lights off.

 

I sat back, relaxed, and waited.

 

It was twenty minutes before I saw my target approaching. I my lights, burned rubber as I accelerated past the car pulling ahead and stopping crosswise, blocking its path.

 

The driver stepped on the brakes just as I was getting out of my Bugatti.

 

I walked to the passenger side and pulled open the door.

 

“Get out.” I pulled her out of the car when she took too long to obey me. I think for the first time I actually shocked her, she seemed to be in a daze.

 

“Dude, who the are you? Get your hands off her.”

 

“Tifanny says hi Taec.” The er lost all color as Dra started to come out of her stupor.

 

“Who the is Tifanny?”

 

“The last girl he date . Get in the car. I gave her a gentle nudge towards my car, while I stayed back to have a friendly chat with Mr. Taecyeon.

 

“I ever see you near her again I’ll break your ing face. You don’t know her, you’ve never seen her, you don’t know her ing name. Erase her number from your phone. Don’t drive by her house; don’t even drive down her street.”

 

“You can’t...”

 

“I can, I did, the name’s Kim Jaejoonh, ask around.” I was done.

 

She was staring straight ahead when I climbed in the car.

 

“You’re some piece of work you know that, where do get off pulling this ?”

 

Oh she wanted to fight? Cool.

 

“You wanted to spend the night with the ?” She didn’t have a ready answer for that one.

 

“If you knew he was a why the did you let me get in a car with him?”

 

“You were never in any danger from him. If he’d touched you I would’ve killed the mother-er.”

 

“Why, what’s it to you?”

 

“You ing know why, now buckle up let’s go.”

 

Surprisingly she obeyed without a fight. I guess she was still a little spooked by the whole thing.

 

The only reason I wasn’t handing her her is because I knew I pushed her to it. It was her retaliation for the easy Taeyeon thing.

 

She’d done what any woman would do, she fought back like a girl. She just hadn’t been very careful in her selection.

 

I think I just might visit Travis anyway and give his a beat down, just for thinking of putting his mother-ing hands on what’s mine.

 

I drove over to the beach. It was quiet this time of night so we had the place to ourselves.

 

“What are we doing here?”

 

“You want to go to a party with a bunch of drunken imbeciles, drink watered down punch surrounded by the people you’ve been snubbing for the past month or so?”

 

“Not necessarily, but it doesn’t mean I want to be here with you either.”

 

I decided to ignore that, I knew better.

 

“What were you doing with that et anyway, isn’t your dad the Captain, how could he let his daughter out of the house with a suspected ?”

 

“My dad doesn’t know who I was going to the dance with.”

 

“Give him hell too do you?” She rolled those fawn eyes at me.

 

“Know what I think little lamb, I think you’re full of , I think you act tough, talk rough, but under it all you’re just a scared little girl hoping no one looks too deep and see the real you. Scared and shivering under your tough shell.”

 

“You can pretend to see whatever the you want, know what I see? I see an arrogant prick who thinks he’s ’s best gift, well not this ! This girl don’t do amateur big headed puffed up .”

 

I laughed, I couldn’t help it, she was spitting fire at me, and it was so hot I wanted to mount her right then and there. Too bad she was full of , she wasn’t nowhere near ready for what I had in store for her. I could wait, not too much longer though, but for now she was safe.

 

“Your ’s purring so loud for me I hear it in my sleep, I bet if I touched you right now you’d go off like a rocket launcher, wanna test it?” I turned as if I was really going to go for it and heard her indrawn breath. Her ing s were hard. she was getting off on this .

 

Oh yeah, my kinda

__________________________________________________________________________

 

The following Monday she was up to her old tricks again, I’d purposely avoided her the rest of the weekend while she’d been at my house with Shinhye.

 

I stayed away the whole ing time, hanging with friends in Seoul, she had no idea where I was, or who I was with, that’s just how I wanted it.

 

I wanted her to wonder about that , I knew it would drive her crazy, Shinhye couldn’t be of any help since she didn’t know my whereabouts either, so even if my lamb asked, which I’m sure she’s too proud to do, there would be no one to answer.

 

I’d peeped her game as soon as I saw her first period, she was dressed to the ing nines, not for a school day in rainy Cheongshim Busan, no she was decked out for a runway in Paris, or some .

 

She seemed to have an affinity for white and Black in differing shades. This outfit was more ivory than cream, it was a D&G label leather, crotch shot skirt, with matching short jacket.

 

She wore a huge as turquoise pendant on a silver choker around her neck, with matching bracelets and earrings. Her makeup made her look like a bronze warrior princess, and those me strap up sandals in silver were kick .

 

Oh she was out for blood alright, and I knew just whose she wanted a taste of.

 

I pretended not to notice her, though my was hard as behind the fly of my jeans.

 

If she wasn’t careful I’d be mounting her before she was ready. If she pushed me too far, I’ll give her exactly what she was asking for.

 

The ers of course were flocking around her like birds of prey, I watched from my table in the cafeteria as they all vied for her attention.

 

I kept my cool as there was nothing threatening going on, they were making their plays but she wasn’t reciprocating, it’s only when this one kid named Soohyun took her hand and she smiled at the mother-er flirtatiously, that I made my move.

 

I simply walked up to them, took her hand from his, “Mine.” and pulled her out of the room.

 

I had her head leant back against the wall looking into her eyes which were spitting fire at me.

 

“You’re playing with ing fire, don’t push your luck.”

 

“Who the do you think you are? I can talk to whomever I want to and you can’t stop me.”

 

“As long as you’re willing to bear the consequences go for it.”

 

“What consequences, why should there be any consequences? What does it have to do with you? You don’t own me!”

 

“Keep telling yourself that, I repeat, don’t push your ing luck. My has an itch, I’ll scratch it, you ever think of letting any of these motherers touch you, you won’t sit down for a week. If you want one of these pricks to get ed up keep flirting and smiling.”

 

“Oh I see, it’s okay for you to do that , but I can’t?!”

 

“You’ve been warned Park, don’t say I didn’t spell it out for you.” I leaned down, I across her lips, bit down none too gently on the corner of the bottom one, and left her standing there no doubt fuming.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thank you for reading. Don't forget to write your comments before you leave ☺

 

 

 

 

 

.