CHAPTER 14

CHEONGSHIM ACADEMY

.

 

 

 

JAEJOONG

 

 

Life was nice and quiet for the next little while, or at least as quiet as it can be when dealing with a hard headed female bent on making your life miserable for no reason.

 

Every morning we went through the same routine. She would come down stairs in an outfit, I would judge whether or not it was appropriate, drag her back upstairs and rifle through her closet until she was decent.

 

I’d already started shopping for her online, things I wanted to see her in, some not fit for public consumption, for my eyes only, but most of it was for school. From what I could see she had a lot of designer wear that was fit for clubbing or going out on the town but not exactly what I would call school appropriate, especially not for our little sleepy town.

 

The Captain was having a good old time at our expense. Every morning he would clap me on the back with a ‘Good man, Jae.” Much to his daughter’s annoyance and take up a vantage point as if waiting for the show to begin.

 

School was a whole new battlefield. News of our hookup spread like wildfire and that just opened up the flood gates. I had more unsolicited being thrown at me it was a wonder I didn’t cave. But I didnt, I couldn’t. Truth is I wasn’t even tempted.

 

It seemed that I started dressing her more conservatively and everyone else’s skirts got shorter and their tops went lower. It was amusing to say the least.

 

My girl was getting her fair share of attention too. I noticed though the douches had the good sense to stay the away from what was mine. I’d already dropped their overgrown leader, they knew who was king.

 

“These es are trifling.”

 

“Language.”

 

I had been curtailing her language for a while now, it still made her angry as hell when I did it, but the first time she had retaliated by ignoring me and cursing even more I had turned her over my knee. In her bedroom with the Captain downstairs.

 

She hated being spanked. I wasn’t easy on her . Good thing I’d already taught her the difference between a spanking for discipline and the ones for pleasure. 

 

She rolled her eyes at my admonishment but didn’t curse again. Her and Shinhye were having a conversation about some party or other my mom was throwing. I didn’t pay much attention because I didn’t need to. I just showed up for mom’s parties after all. It isn’t like I had to do anything else.

 

Hmm, a party, I had just the thing for Dara to wear.

 

“We really need to go to Busan, I have nothing to wear and I’m sure you’ll want to get something too Miss. Fashionista.” Shinhye giggled.

 

“You can go with sis but I already have your outfit so you don’t need to buy anything.” I whispered in her ear before her neck and lobe.

 

“Excuse me, you might get away with dressing me like a nun for school but I can shop for myself for a party, so no thank you.” she snarled at me.

 

She turned back to Shinhye dismissing me, it made me smile. I so did love her spunk, too bad I was going to have to bring her down a notch.

 

“Dont argue with me, babe.”

 

"You can't do anything. We're at school." she petulantly replied.

 

"Do you think I won't spank your delectable here? Think again, baby."

 

I stared at her, challenging her to argue again.

 

She stared right back. When she saw I wouldn't budge, she angrily tried to punch me (her last resort to everything) but I caught her fist midway. I am getting good at this. I silently chuckled.

 

“Go to class. Now you’re not even going to Busan and before you think to disobey me on this, remember what happened the last time.”

 

I opened the door and walked out. Yes her defiance wasn’t that serious in this instance, but for me rebelyon she pulled out may it be small thing must be put down, that’s just the way I am, and dealing with someone like Dara, who was almost as stubborn and strong willed as me, I had no choice.

 

Her parents left her to care for herself alone she was now a bull headed brat. She didn't even know when someone really cared for her. He wanted to change that. He was here now and he's not going anywhere.

 

 

 

 

.