CHAPTER 20

CHEONGSHIM ACADEMY

.

 

 

JAEJOONG

 

 

 

       

We spend all our free time together, most of it playing 'Hiding the Salami' I'm hiding my Salami inside her, our favorite game so far. Things were evening out, there was no more drama about the whole Tiffany thing, but I did notice that my lamb had a jealous streak a mile wide, she hated for other girls to even say hi to me. She’d get this look on her face. It was cute as hell not to mention seeing her act that way was a huge turn on.

 

The whole school was abuzz with our new relationship. Some people seemed to see it as a challenge or some because I’ve had to knock a few s on their asses, but whatever.

 

She still tries to prove her independence every once in a while. I let her slide on some things but on others I put my ing foot down, she ing hates that .

 

There was one time I put her in her place she didn’t speak to me for two days. Didn’t matter though, I still dragged her out of her house on both mornings and took her to school and made her sit with me at lunch.

 

She’d retaliated by disappearing the following weekend, I saw a pattern and brought it to her attention. If she ran away every time she got pissed she just might end up like her mother. She didn’t like that either and she’d still got her beat. I guess she’d have to figure out a new way to piss me off.

 

I was coming to realize there was no winning with this girl, she just wouldn’t quit, I had to stay on my ing toes at all times, you’d think that would get stale fast, but it’s just what I needed. It’s what I’d seen in her that first day, that extra something that none of the debutants had, she was a challenge. But more than that it’s who she is as a person, that's what I love about her. At least I know I won’t ever be bored out of my ing mind with her. She kept me hard in and out of bed.

 

───

 

 

I wondered what her plans were for college and how much of a fit she was going to pitch when I told her she was going with me to the United States.

 

Speaking of which.

 

“You’re spending Christmas with my family, tell your dad.” We were on our way home after school this is where for some reason we have our more serious conversations these days.

 

“You might try asking instead of ordering.”

 

I gave her a look. The only time this girl didn’t give me trouble is when I’m buried deep inside her, there she followed my lead, other than that she just had to fight me tooth and nail.

 

“Must everything be a pissing contest with you?”

 

“Who’s pissing, I’m just saying......”

 

“Sandara Park, your dad probably has to work on that day. You’re spending it with me what’s so hard about that?”

 

“Just because you have a doesn’t make you in charge, besides my mom was making noises about me coming out to Seoul........”

 

“Not gonna happen.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“You heard me. I know all about your relationship with your incubator, you’re not going.”

 

“Kim Jaejoong, seriously, you need to lay off the Xanax or whatever drug you’re doing.”

 

I just smirked at her, whenever she was losing an argument she resorted to insults.

 

“Dara, where do you see this relationship going?”

 

“What?”

 

“Us, where do you think we’re headed?”

 

“How the hell should I know? We’re both still young. Who knows what the hell will happen from one day to the next and the way you drive me crazy one of us might end up in the morgue and I’ll be doing twenty five to life.”

 

"Har, har, cute, since you don’t know let me cue you in. We’re it, you for me, me for you, that’s it, so when you make decisions please keep that in mind.”

 

“What’re you talking about?”

 

“You’re always saying you had to grow up early right? You had to make adult decisions at a very young age, well make some now. This is the face you’re going to be seeing for the next sixty years at least. This is the life we’re going to have, outside of school that is, we’re gonna go off to college, one day we’ll get married and have kids. Those things will change but the two constants in all those scenarios will be you and I. That’s never gonna change, not for either of us, so when you make these choices, keep that in mind.

 

If you sneak behind my back and by some miracle make it to Seoul, think of the consequences. Be very sure of your decision Dara. Think. Don't make hasty desicions. 

 

 

 

 

 

.