Hey it's You!

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Driver: sir we're here

Baekhyun nodded as he got out of the limo. Home sweet home. He breathed the fresh air in and smiled as his mom came to greet him.

Mrs.Byun: aigoo my darling son you're finally home. Come to omma.

Baekhyun walked towards his mom and gave her a tight hug. His mom kissed him all over making him slightly pout.

Baekhyun: Omma I'm not ten anymore. I'm 18.

Mrs.Byun: you'll always be a baby in my heart Baekie. Now come on Omma made you ddokbokki and your favorite dak galbi and buldak.

Baekhyun: sounds good Omma. 

He followed his mom inside the huge mansion where he lived. Baekhyun drooled over the delicious food in front of him. 

Baekhyun: mhhhm this is soooo gooood. I've missed your cooking sooo much.

Baekhyun mom laughed as she watched her son devour all that was in front of him. He was just like his dad. Baekhyun may seem small but his appetite was sure big.

That night he caught up with his mom and dad and told them all about California and his grandma. He then kissed them goodnight as he had a busy day tomorrow. A date with his girlfriend Taeyeon noona.

Amber felt nervous as she arrived at the huge mansion that was almost as big as the one back in L.A. She would live here with her mom now. Right live here with her mom with no dad. She felt sad thinking about her dad but she did have to bond with her mom a bit. Okay maybe a lot.

Vivian: Amber darling!

Amber: mom!

Vivian: honey we're in Korea  call me Omma.

Amber: uh okay Omma how are you?

Vivian: Im good dear how was the flight?

Amber: tiring but the seats were nice. But I hardly slept.

Vivian: didn't you like the bed?

Amber: what bed?

Vivian: the bed in your privet plane!

Amber: I rode a normal plane but I did sit in the first class seats.

Vivian: that's messed up! I told your dad to send yo I on one of the planes!

Amber: Omma at least I'm here.

Vivian: arraso. Hungry?

Although Vivian hadn't lived with her daughter for six years she still remembered that Amber had a big appetite. So especially for her she cooked korean food she thought Amber would enjoy.

Amber took a minute to smell all the delicious food in the table. There were so many to choose from. Without second thought Amber plopped down and began to eat. Later she took a shower and went to sleep. 

Vivian: Amber honey wake up!

Amber: no I want to sleep. One more hour. Jebal.(please)

Vivian: I'm sorry Amber but today is the day you get your school uniform tailored. 

Amber: ughhhh

Amber reluctantly got up from her bed and took a quick shower before eating breakfast. As she walked to the dining room the maids bowed at her.

Amber: please you're much older than me. Don't bow. And call me Amber. No mistress arraso?

Maid: yes young mis I mean Amber.

She ate breakfast with her mom real quick and went to get her uniform tailored. 

Amber: Omma are we taking the limo?

Vivian: no dear. Surprise!

Amber turned to see a like green Ferrari waiting for her.

Amber: is that for me?

Vivian: mhhm do you like it? Its your early birthday present.

Amber just nodded violently. Of course she loved it! She hopped into the seat and waited for her mom to climb in but her mom went inside her black Lamborghini instead. Amber felt so free driving her new car. Her hair swished in the wind and her heart beat increased as she was very much enjoying this. All the fun ended when Amber was measured for her new uniform. 

Tailor: stay still Ms.Amber.

Amber pouted as she saw her school uniform. It was a red and black plaid shirt skit with a white long shirt with a black blazer a tie and red converse. At least the shoe was good. But she hated the skirt. She never wore skirts or dresses unless her dad held a party. Why couldn't she wear the boys uniform? Ugh life was so hard for a tomboy.

Amber: umm Omma what school am I going to?

Vivian: Dream High. The best private school in Korea. 

Only rich and really smart kids could attend and the worst part was... Her mom was the schools largest shareholder.  Amber looked around the ship for a backpack. She felt too lazy to search for one in the mall. And that's when she noticed someone very familiar.

Amber: Bakehyun?

Baekhyun turned around when he heard his name. He let go of Taeyeon hand only to find Amber.

Baekhyun: Amber?! 

And he charged for her and gave her a bear hug. Although they on my knew each other for a couple of hours they were really close. Taeyeon got jealous as she watched her boyfriend hug a girl slash boy that she didn't know and she knew everyone.

Baekhyun: Amber what are you doing here?

Amber: duh what does it look like? I'm here to get my school uniform tailored.

Baekhyun: so are you going to Dream High?

Amber: yeah.

What a lame question to ask. If she wants going what was she doing here in the store?? Duh.

Baekhyun: me too! I told you it wasn't good bye. 

Taeyeon cleared to let them know that she was there too.

Baekhyun: oh Amber meet my girlfriend Taeyeon noona. She also goes to Dream High.

Amber: nice to meet you. You are way more beautiful then what Baekhyun told me.

Taeyeon blushed for some reason. Sure everyone called her beautiful but this guy or girl was different. Some how. 

Baekhyun: Amber let me have your number since we will be going to the same school. Amber nodded and took out her phone. Taeyeon eyes popped out as Amber showed her phone. It was an IPhone 6 plus!! How did she get that? It didn't even come out yet! She must be rich!!

After they exchanged number Amber mom came up to check on Amber.

Vivian: Baekhyun what a coincidence! 

Baekhyun: nice to see you Mrs.Park.( Park is Amber's mom surname. She doesn't use Liu since they divorced.)

Amber: hold up. Omma you know Baekhyun?

Vivian: of course. He's my best friends Bora son. How can I not? 

Baekhyun: Omma? Amber Auntie is your Omma?

Amber: duh. That's why I called her Omma.

Baekhyun couldn't believe it. Amber was daughter of the richest lady in Korea! 

Vivian: Baekhyun dear I trust you to help Amber when she goes to school neh?

Baekhyun: yes auntie.

They chatted for a while leaving poor Taeyeon bored ASF! after what seemed to be like hours to Taeyeon they finally bid farewell.

When they got out of the store Taeyeon was mad at Baekhyun. Which went unnoticed by him. Which was weird because he always knew when she got mad. What the Heck got into him??

 

 

 

Hehehe Amber got into him!! Hope yoy like the second chapter!!