New Friends

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Amber looked out the small plane window. It reminded her of when she first met Baekhyun.  Her heart fluttered at just the thought of him. What would she do? "Um miss may I sit here?"

She looked up to see a handsome young man waiting for her to answer. "Uh sure."

The young man happily sat down by the restless young woman. "Thnak you miss."

She shook her head."It's nothing. My names Amber not miss lol."

He laughed and took his hand out to shake hers. "Name's Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo."

Just after he had introduced himself another man came to them."Myung! I can't find any other seats. Oh."

"You can sit here." Said Amber. She had another seat vacant and the poor guy needed it.

He bowed."Thank you miss."

Once again she laughed."My name's Amber."

"The name's Jin. Kim Seok Jin." He also handed his hand to shake hers.

"Are by any chance that you two are related?" She asked out of curiosity.

They both shook their heads. "We're best friends. I sent him out to find seats for the both of us but he's already sitting by a beautiful lady."

These two were really funny. All the ride the two bickered and made Amber laugh. It was the hardest she's laughed since forever. "So Amber tell us about your self." Requested Myungsoo.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Jin said trying make his friends request seem nicer.

"Haha. It's okay. So I was born in California L.A. Parents are divorced. Dad's married again. Mom's in Korea handling business. I love to laugh and eat. I'm a tomboy as you can see. And use hate dresses more than I hate tests."

"Youre very similar to us. Our parents are divorced too. What's your reason for going to Hawaii?" Myungsoo asked.

"To get away." Amber answered.

They understood at once. They were trying to get away too. "Let's get away from reality together!" Jin suggested.

Amber came here to be alone but who could refuse these guys? "Sounds good!"

While the boys slept on her shoulders she was busy thinking. Thinking about him. "Baek, I miss you. Do you miss me? I hope you do. Minho Oppa, I miss you too." She sighed and looked out the window to see the white and fluffy clouds passing by. She wished to dance on the clouds and be set free. She turned to see two very handsome faces. How would she survive the trip without them? She laughed softly and went to sleep.

They took their luggage together and went out to the fresh air of Hawaii! "Ahhh Hawaii! So beautiful!! Have you been here Amber?" Myungsoo exclaimed.

She nodded her head."Yeah. Before my parents divorced we travelled a lot. So I've been to a lot of places."

"That's so cool. So you can be our tour guide and we don't have to spend extra money on them!" Jin excitedly exclaimed!

Myungsoo slapped his over excited friend. "Sorry about him."

Amber laughed and told him she would love to be their tour guide. The trio walked away together trying to find a hotel to stay. When they did find a hotel they settled in. After unpacking and every thing else, they went for a walk at the beach.

"So how long are you guys staying?" Amber asked.

"A week." The two friends said in unison.

"Really? Me too." 

They high five and continue their walk. They talked about family, dreams, and love. They also joked around and laughed till their stomachs hurt.

 

 

 

 

 

Introducing Jin and Myungsoo!!