Love War

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Baekhyun stared into Minho's rich brown eyes. Minho stared back into Baekhyun's ferociuos eyes. "Well, only one of us is going to get her heart." MInho said. 

Baekhyun nodded. "Lets make a deal. Whoever gets her heart in the end is the winner. But if you lose you can't interfere in our love life. No flirting, no nothing. But you can be friends."

"Who says you're going to win?" MInho questioned.

"I didn't say that. I'm just saying."

Minho nodded. "Let the Love War begin!" And they shook hands. 

Amber was sitting with EXO and Minho at the school cafeteria when she felt tension between Baekhyun and Minho. What was with them?

"Guys, after this lets go play basketball." Trying to cheer the foul mood up.

"Yeah good idea llama. Hey don't you like guys who can play basketball?"

Amber nodded. Why was he asking? Minho eyed Baekhyun. Baekhyun groaned. He was a pabo at basketball against Amber. Was Minho any good?

"Ambie, you're on my team k?' Lay said to Amber. Amber nodded and smiled.

"NO, i want to be on Amber's team!" shouted Tao.

Amber laughed and patted Tao's head. "Of course you'll be on my team Taozi."

Then suddenly Sehun and Kai also wanted to be on her team. They were persuading her with aegyo.

"Amber, I'm the cutest." Sehun whined to Amber.

"And I'm the best dancer." Kai cutely said.

Amber shook her head."Lay oppa is the best dancer."

"Amber... But I'm cute and handsome."

Amber laughed. They were so cute when doing aegyo. Who could resist them?

"Of course you can be on my team Sehunnie and Kai."

Sehun and Kai did a happy dance sending Amber into laughter. Everyone else laughed except for Baekhyun and Minho. They were too concenrated on winning Amber's heart.

After school Amber said goodbye to her friends and went home to change. She quickly changed and went to the park where she met up with the otrhers.

"Ready to play ball?"

They all nodded. Amber, Lay, Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo, Tao, and Chanyeol on one team. Baekhyun, Minho, Chen, Kris, Luhan, Xuimin, and Suho on the other team.

Baekhyun sighed. How was he going to be on the same team with Minho? They were rivals. How could they play as teammates?

 "Kai! Pass it here!" Amber shouted to Kai who had the ball in his possession. He looked up and passed the ball to Amber. Chen tried to steal the ball away from Amber but failed. She dribbled and passed it to Lay who passed it to Sehun who passed it back to her. She dribbled again and made a shot for it while Kris was trying to block her. But too late. Amber had shot a three pointer.

"Yeah baby!" Amber cheered and high five her teammates. The other team groaned. They were now 10 points behind. They didn't want to lose.

"Minho! Baekhyun! You two need to work together if you want to win! Stop trying to take the ball away from each other!" Kris yelled at them.

It was true. Amber had noticed it too. During the entire half of the game Baekhyun and Minho acted like opponents instead of teammates. She could see the tension in their eyes. What was wrong with them? Maybe she could help.

"Baek, Frog come here" Amber called to them. Baekhyun smiled and jogged to her. She had called his name first. Haha.

"Yeah?" Minho asked in his lazy yet y voice.

"Lets make a bet. If you guys win we'll treat your team to anything you want. If we win you have to treat us to anything we want. It can be the most expensive thing ever but you still have to treat us. How's that?"

Baekhyun thought for a moment before nodding. He was okay with anything Amber said. Minho thought for a while when he saw Baekhyun nodding. No way was he giving in to him so he nodded as well.

After the short break they resumed the game. Minho and Baekhyun teamwork was better than last time but still needed help. They were now tied. Who was going to win? Of course Amber and her team. Minho let out a sigh. Time to pay up.

"Yes!" And other cheers were heard when the game ended. Then Amber told her team about the bet. They were really happy. While the other guys wanted to kill Baekhyun and Minho.

They were getting ready to leave when Amber turned around and bumped into Baekhyun making them both fall. And her on top of Baekhyun. Their lips had touched.

Baekhyun smiled as he got to taste Amber's sweet lips. Amber blushed. Minho couldn't bear the sight and quickly helped Amber up. He was boiling with anger inside. Baekhyun had gotten a point this time but that doesn't mean he's giving up...