First Day

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

The day Amber had dreaded most had come. First day of school in Korea. Would they like her? Would they be mean to her? Would she make new friends? All these questions flooded her head as she put on her uniform and as on cue Baekhyun texted her saying 

Don't worry Amber you'll be fine!!

It seemed like every time she was feeling down or just random feelings Bakehyun would text her saying encouraging quotes. It was like he knew what she was feeling and thinking even if she didn't say anything. Baekhyun could officially read her mind even if it was a million miles away. 

The last week Amber had gotten very close with Baekhyun. They hung out a lot playing basketball soccer and eating. They were so close that they even slept over at each other's house. It was kinda weird since Baekhyun had never had a friend that was a girl over at his house but they had a blast.

Amber looked into the huge mirror that hung by the door. She thought she looked weird in skirts. Well better get used to it she'll he wearing it everyday from now on.

Amber: Omma I'm going to school now!

Vivian: honey let Omma take you!

Amber: it's okay Omma I'll take my own car. Annyeong!

Amber waved goodbye to her mom but her mom had to come out of the kitchen to kiss her goodbye. Amber hopped into her car and drive to her newly school. She felt butterfly in her stomach when the school came to view.

Amber POV

Amber fighting!! You can do it.

You're not alone. That voice came out of nowhere.

Amber: Baekhyun? 

Baekhyun: hello to you to Amber. Nervous?

Amber: very much.

Baekhyun blended her his hand which she refused by lightly punching him in the arms.

Amber: you're girlfriend will think wrong pabo. By the way where is Taeyeon eunnie?

Baekhyun: getting her schedule. That reminds me let's go get you're schedule. By the way nice car.

Baekhyun and Amber walked to the office together earning a lot of stares from the students. They were oblivious to it though. They were in their own world talking about nothing.

Once they reached the office the principle bowed making Amber embarrassed.

Amber: please don't. I should be the one doing that.

Amber bowed to the principle making him surprised. Usually rich kids want teachers to respect them. Hmm weird.

Amber was handed her schedule and thankfully she had all of them with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: come on let me introduce you to my friends.

They went over to a large crowd of handsome boys that were busy talking.

Baekhyun: guys this is Amber

Kai: what happened to Taeyeon noona? She dumped you?

Baekhyun: no we're still together. Why would she dump me idiot?

Suho: sorry for their childish behaviors. I'm Suho

Amber: I'm Amber.

The panda looking one was Tao. The deer one was Luhan. The angry bird one Kris. The cute one Sehun. Baozi looking one Xuimin. Big eyed one Kyungsoo. Dimpled one Lay. Handsome one Chnayeol. Cute smile one Chen. Tan one Kai. 

Amber: nice to meet you all.

Sehun: you look young.

Amber: deh I'm 17 

Sehun: me too!

Kai: same with me!!

Tao: me three!

Amber: hehehe your cute Tao.

Tao: finally someone who is not blind!

Kris: so you're saying we're all blind?

Tao: umm

Amber: he's saying that finally someone notice his handsomeness right Tao?

Tao: right.

Kai: I like you Amber. Wanna go out?

Amber: lol why not? Today at 7?

Kai: now I really like you!!

Baekhyun slapped Kai head for playing with Amber and it was only a few minutes that they met. He could see that his friends liked her and he was relieved. Since they don't like new people. But with Amber they're comfortable. Heck even Suho who was shy around girls introduced himself first.

They talked more but the bell rang making them almost late for class.

Ms.Lee: we have a new student. Treat her well. 

Amber: annyeonghaseyeo I'm Amber nice to meet you!

The guys in the classroom gushed at her cuteness when she introduced her self. The girls watched in envy seeing the way guys looked at her. 

Ms.Lee: go sit between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

They waved when Amber sat by them. Amber had a huge smile on her face. This school year was gonna be Awesome!!

During class Amber kept cracking jokes making Kyungsoo and Baekhyun laugh so hard they turned red. That day no one in EXO concentrated as they were too busy laughing their butts off or making Amber laugh. It was a miracle the teacher didn't catch them.

Amber: hahaha Kai. How do you come up with stuff like that?

Kai: it's my talent.

They all went to the lunchroom laughing making heads turn. Baekhyun watched in amusement at how she laughed at Kai stupid jokes and her laugh was so melodious it also made him laugh.

When they were eating a mad Taeyeon stomped over and grabbed Baekhyun. EXO and Amber shrugged their shoulders and watched poor Bakehyun being dragged away.

Chen: let's eavesdrop!

Amber: don't. It's their personal business don't get involved or you'll punished. Trust me I've been there 

And Amber told the story of when she eavesdropped on her cousin and how she got punished.

Kris: she really did that to you.

Amber: yeah. It was the most embarrassing day of my life.

Kyungsoo: I would be pretty embarrassed if that happened too.

Xuimin: can I have your chicken?

Amber: sure.

Xuimin: thanks you're the best!!

Baekhyun: ouch noona what do you want?

Taeyeon: what I want is for you to tell me what's going on between you and her.

Baekhyun: what's there to tell? She's my best friend.

Taeyeon: are you sure? There's nothing more?

Baekhyun: there's nothing more. I'm sure.

As he said that he hicupped. Weird he didn't even eat yet.

 

 

 

Got that last part from Pinocchio. Hope you like or its okay if you don't!

Thanks so much for the subscribes!!