Investigators

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Minho patted Amber's back as she cried. How could someone be so cruel? His heart hurt when he saw Amber cry. It also hurts because Amber doesn't remember him. When they were in Sacramento they were the best of friends. They grew up together till Amber's parent divorced and she moved to L.A. Ever since then they had lost contact. And now here he was. With her.

Was this the right time to tell her? "Hey Llama don't cry. It hurts when you cry you know?"

Llama? No one ever calls her except..."Frog! Is it really you?"

"Lol of course who else would it be?"

"I missed you!"

"Me too llama. Me too..."

Amber was more then happy to get her best friend back. He was here! Her best best friend. The one who knew her inside out. He was the only one she trusted right now.

The two friends shattered a storm away. They caught up and everything. After that they talked about the little problem of hers.

"How long has this been going on?" Minho asked her.

Amber was summer at first but told him."Almost a month"

"Really? Ambie you need to do something about this! If this keeps going on what will happen to your life?"

"But I'm doing this for him Minny."

Minho fell silent. Amber really loved this guy."who is it?"

Amber didn't know whether to tell him or not."... Baekhyun..."

"The one who hangs out with those other 11 boys?"

Amber nodded her head."they're called EXO. They were my first friend when I moved here. I met Baekhyun on the plane and then later he introduced me to them. They're really important to me. I would do anything for them. They're funny nice sweet caring and loving. They really are the cutest thing on earth. We would hang out everyday but ever since that letter I haven't seen them..."

"You really love them don't you?"

Again Amber nodded. 

At school Baekhyun's mind kept on drifting off somewhere. To AmberMania. All he could think of was Amber. She kept invading his brain. It was a bad disease for him. He was failing classes and didn't participate. His friends worried about him. He wouldn't hardly eat except when they talked about Amber. This was serious.

"Guys meet at my house at 4 tonight." Suho whispered to his friends excluding Baekhyun and Lay who would make sure he ate.

They nodded their heads and went back to paying attention which was a really rare sight. Every thing was so weird.

After school the boys went to Suho's house to attend the secret meeting.

"What did you find out Chen?" Asked D.O.

Chen took out a folder and some pictures." Thanks to Minho I was able to sneak into her house and take pictures of the letters that was sent to her. It's pretty bad."

Everyone crowded around to see the pictures. As they read the letters they boiled with anger. Minho just sat there silently. He had felt the same way when he first saw it.

Minho didn't come to Korea just because. He was called here by EXO. When Amaber started acting strange they had investigated. But they found nothing. They thought a close friend of hers would know. And with what they found find they found Choi Minho. They called him over and to help them. Of course Baekhyun didn't know this. 

"This is getting out of hand!" Screamed Luhan.

Everyone agreed. Next they went through the list of people Amber and Baekhyun both knew. There was a lot. They had to eliminate some. But the person you least expect it turns out to be the one.

They worked non-stop trying to eliminate anyone they thought that couldn't have possibly done it.

It was hard work."I think I know who it is!"

"Who Sehunnie?"

"It has to be a person that dislikes Amber and loves Bakehyun!"

"So who is that?" Tao wondered.

"Tae..."

 

 

 

 

Yeah not gonna say in this chapter.

It can be any one. 

Taemin Taeyeon Taeyang anyone... Who do think it is??