War

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Everyone clapped. Amber smiled and also clapped. She didn't know Baekhyun had this nice of a voice. And the sing was for her. He had written it for her! She was really touched. 

Baekhyun waited patiently for her answer but all he got was clapping. Shoot. Her thought the last sentence was part of the song too. He got off the stage and went to get a drink when Minho showed up.

"She didn't get the memo huh?" Minho asked smiling mischievously.

Baekhyun gritted his teeth and shook his head. What did Minho want? 

Minho laughed," better luck next time bro. You should know that Amber is really oblivious. This will be harder than getting your ex." Minho said and gave Baekhyun a pat on the back before joining the crowd.

Baekhyun continued to drink the punch till someone tapped on his back. He turned to see that it was Amber.

"Thanks Baek. The song was amazing! Your voice is so good!!" Amber beamed and complimented him.

"Thanks. I'm glad you liked it " and gave her a genuine smile.

She hugged him before going off to her or her friends. Baekhyun's heart rate increased. Every time she hugged him it made him go crazy. His heart beat was rapid, he got nervous, he had butterflies in his stomach, and he got the feeling of wanting to kiss her. Amber you know you're making me crazy??

After the fun party everyone said goodbye and went home. Amber sighed and started to clean up. But the maids rushed in to stop her. " miss Amber please don't clean. That is our job!"

Amber shook her head." I want to help."

They kept on going back and forth till the maids finally agreed to let her help. Vivian was shocked when she came in the living room. Her daughter was cleaning with the maids? But again Amber was always a helper. She smiled and left her to work.

After cleaning Amber went upstairs to take a bath that was already prepared for her. She slid in and closed her eyes. After the bath she opened her presents. Which she didn't want but they brought them anyway. And she was thankful.

She got a hover board from Minho which she already had but maybe she could start a collection. Then she recieved gift cards, snap backs, shoes, diary, food, and finally the biggest box. It was from EXO! She excitedly opened it up. It was a basketball with all their signatures! Awesome! And on top was a snapback that said Amber in gold thread. She loved it! It was her favorite present next to Baekhyun's. The song would forever be her favorite.

She put her new presents away but then her mom came in with loads of presents. It was from her dad, her mom, uncle's, aunts, and cousins. This would take forever.

Finally after hours of opening she finally got to rest. As she laid down she got a text from Minho. "Meet me at the cafe after school tomorrow."

After she replied to Minho she got a text from Bakehyun."Basketball court at 5 tomorrow."

Why all of a sudden they wanted to meet up? Oh well. Amber shrugged and went to sleep.

At school Baekhyun and Minho were so weird. During first period they both tried to sit next to her. Fighting for the one chair when they could both sit by her. Second period, they chose Amber as their partner for a group project but none got her since the teacher was picking. Third period, they kept on starting at her. 

When she got to lunch she was so confused. She asked Kyungsoo," Squishy why are Minho and Baekie so weird today?"

Kyungsoo shrugged. He couldn't tell her. Baekhyun would kill him. She searched for them every where in the lunch room but none were to be found. Then a few minutes later both came rushing in holding bubble teas for Amber. She didn't know which to pick so she let Sehun and Tao have them much to Baekhyun and Minho dismay.

After school she ran to the cafe to meet Minho. " what's up bro?"

" ah nothing much. Let's order." Minho said.

Amber agreed and she ordered a latte with a donut while Minho just watched her. Amber should I just give up now? I know you love that guy. But what kind of person would I be to let you go without a fight? 

" Amber remember when we were little we would always go to the beach? And came home late making our parents so worried"

Amber laughed. Of course she remembers. They were the best part of her childhood. They talked more about when they were little till Amber had to meet up with Baekhyun.

She ran to the basketball court where Baekhyun was shooting some hoops." Hey you've gotten much better." Amber joked 

" haha very funny. Let's play ball. But if I win you have to do whatever I say and if you win I do whatever you say. Arraso?"

Amber laughed real hard."no way you're gonna win me!"

"Just wait and see." 

They played till they collapsed to the floor. First Baekhyun was doing really good. He shot lots of points and guarded his hoop from Amber. But Amber wasn't going to lose to him. She stepped up her game and won.

"Exactly what I said." Amber laughed and ruffled his hair.

Baekhyun grunted. He had been practicing for weeks! He even beat Kris! How was it that he couldn't beat Amber? 

Amber rubbed her chin. Baekhyun waited nervously. " treat me and the rest of EXO to dinner tomorrow!" 

And out of no where came EXO cheering. " never mind make that today!" Amber shouted.

Baekhyun felt embarrassed. His friends had watched him lose to a girl. They would forever make fun of him. And now he had to treat them. All 13 of them. But he was glad. Glad that he spent time with Amber. That was all that matter