Chapter 23

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

It was the second day of Amber's visit to Hawaii and she was loving every second of it. The sun was shining and the wid blwoing. How perfect could this day get? The bell rang and she thought it was room service but boy was she wrong...

"Jin? Myung? What are you doing here?" She cried out.

"Aren't you going to invite us in?" Myungsoo asked with a sly smile.

"Uhhh sure. Come in." She lead them to the living room. Behind them they were dragging suitcases? What the!

"Okay can you tell me whats going on here now? Why do you have a suitcase?" Amber was really wanting to know. Jin and Myungsoo took a sit looking relaxed. "Well, we got kicked out of our room." Said Myungsoo coolly.

"What?! What did you guys do?" 

Myungsoo nudged Jin to tell the rest of the story. "It goes a little bit like this."

Jin was on his phone when Myungsoo was being too loud. "Pabo! be quiet! I'm trying to talk to my mom here!"

"Ooops sorry. I was jsut watching a video. Tell aunty I said Hi!" Myungsoo replied.

After he was on the phone he went to the living room to see Myungsoo sleeping. Pabo... Myungsoo in his sleep kept on muttering Amber's name making Jin angry and confused. "Yah wake up!"

"What do you want?" Myungsoo asked still tired.

"Amber's mine!" Jin told his friend.

Myungsoo got up on hsi feet. "Nah uh! Amber's mine! You can't take her! I saw her first!"

There goes the argument. They got on top of each other still fighting and yelling. "SHE'S MINE!" "NO SHE'S MINE!"

The neighbor's ear drum was exploding. Could they be quiet? Nope..."They called room service, and thats how we got kicked out."

"Guys... Well I guess you guys can stay here for the week."

"Thanks Amber! Your're the best!" Jin and Myungsoo shouted and went back to watching tv. She sighed. Boys could be so difficult.

 

Baekhyun could not stand this. He needed to see Amber right away. He packed his bags and bought a plane ticket.... Obviously Minho thought the same thing. They saw each other while boarding the plane. Both ignoring each other. Bad thing was they had to sit next to each other since they bought their tickets late. Only a couple of hours till they saw Amber...

The plane ride wasn't that exciting. Both on bad terms with each other. Fighting for one beautiful lady.

"Stop following!" Baekhyun told Minho off.

"You know we're both going to the same place. Shut your face." Minho replied.

Since both of them couldn't read that much they had to rely on each other for directions. Finally they reached her room. "I'll knock." Said Baekhyun but Minho had already did.

"Kncok knock.' Minho excitedly and nervously waited for the door to open. when the door opened, "Am! Huh? You're not Amber. Baek My ! Did you get the address right?"

"Of course I did."

Amber was curious to see who was at the door. "Baekhyun? Minho oppa? What are you guys doing here?"

 

 

Jin and Myungsoo has moved in with Amber and now Baekhyun and MInho has come to Hawaii to see Amber!!