Cry on my shoulders

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Amber had to admit yesterday was one of the best days of her life. She had so much fun but something was just itching her. Was something going between Minho and Bakehyun? Was it her fault? She just couldn't get it out of her head. She laid down on her bed when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in!"

Vivian walked in to Amber's room with good and bad news. She swiftly wiped the tears that couldn't help but come down. "Amber... I have something to tell you."

She noticed her mom's voice quivering. Her mom barely cried and it sounded like she did cry. What happens? "Go ahead"

"Well, um your dad-"

"My dad what?" She was worried now.

"He is going to get remarried-" Vivian was on the verge of years now 

"Ohhhh. And?"

"Well since he is going to get married. Um, he wants you to go and be there for him."

Amber shook her head."I love appa but do you really think I want to see him marry another woman that isn't you?" Amber tears were now pouring. 

Vivian stopped a moment. She knew it was heartbreaking for Amber. Heck she was crying in the inside too."Amber don't be that way. No matter who he marries hes still your dad. And he really wants to see you. Amber just this time. You know your dad is a busy man. It's great how he can find love even when he's-"

"Yeah. He can find love even when he's busy but he can't even remember his only daughters birthday? Omma I know he didn't give me those gifts. What's the point of me going there when. You know what. I don't care. And I'm not going to his wedding. If you're going to make me I'll run away."

Vivian just couldn't hold it in anymore. Amber I'm hurt too. Amber scared confused mad and sad stormed outside leaving her mom wailing by her bed. Once she was in the open She let it all out. God why did you have to do this to me and my mom? Why? For once in my life why can't things go my way? She found a bench in a secluded area and sat down. There she let all the tears she's been holding in flow out. 

Baekhyun held the grocery bags and was humming gleefully till he heard sounds of cries. Who could it be? It wasn't his business but his instinct told him other wise. And he was right. 

Amber felt a pair of arms wrap around her comforting her. "Baekhyun?"

"It's okay. You can cry all you want. My shoulders is here to help." He whispered her the comforting words. 

Amber felt really lucky. She cried on his shoulders, he kissed her head, she kept crying and he kept comforting her. 

After what felt like eternity to her she finally stopped."sorry for wetting your shirt." She was fully aware of how wet she made his shirt. "It's nothing."

Silence. "Umm thanks for everything Baekhyun."

"Anything for you Amber." Amber's cheeks had fully turn red now.  How charming were his words. It would have been better if she was his. But she wasn't complaining.

After so many awkward moments she finally told him what happens. Baekhyun listened carefully and nodded along. How hurt have Amber must be. After she was done he could do nothing but give her a hug. Amber's heart was racing at a hundred miles per minute now. How his hugs felt so right. Whenever he wrapped his arms around her she would get a felling of satisfaction, comfort, safe, loved ,and happiness. It was amazing what a hug could do.

Days passed where Amber was still deciding whether she should go or not. Even if it hurted her she still wanted her dad to be happy. No matter what she must go. Even if it will be the worst day of her life. Just to see her dad smile. Question was who to bring. She couldn't go alone. Her on would never let her. She couldn't ask Baekhyun. He was going on a trip with his family. That's right. She would ask Minho.

"Minho, can you please accompany me to L.A to attend a wedding?" No matter how close she was to Minho she just couldn't tell him 

Minho of course was more than happy to say yes. This was his chance and he shouldn't waste it. After a week passed by they were ready to board the plane. Amber's phone vibrated and she saw it was a text from Baekhyun. 

From: Greasy Bacon

Hey Amber, I know it's hard to witness this but, stay strong. He's still your dad no matter what. Amber have fun or at least try. It's for your dad sake. And remember if you need a shoulder to cry on I'm always there. Fighting! Have a safe flight. Love Bacon.

Amber smiled. His texts always made her smile. Minho frowned. He was upset Amber was smiling like that and he wasn't the man to do the job. On the airplane Amber fell asleep very quickly. She must be tired thought Minho. He grabbed a blanket and covered her then placed her head on his shoulders. He soon fell asleep watching her. 

 

 

 

 

Thank you guys for sticking by the story even if I haven't updated in a long time. Love you guys!