Feelings and Decisions

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

It was a lot for Amber to handle. Just the day after her dad's wedding she was told many more news that surprised her. Baekhyun and Minho. How could she not notice? How could she be so blind of them? She couldn't decide. She loved Baekhyun but Minho was her best friend. He had been with her all her life. Baekhyun on the other hand was her love. Decisions, decisions. Hard deicisions that would choose the rest of her life.

Did she have to choose? No. But, would she choose her best friend over her love? Maybe, maybe not. Would she choose her love over her best friend? Maybe, maybe not.

Amber gave out a loud sigh when she felt arms wrapping her. "Omma, I don't know what to do."

Vivian sat down  next to her daughter. "Amber honey, what does your heart say? Do you love Minho or Baekhyun?"

She didn't need a second to even answer that. "Baekhyun."

"Then why don't you choose him?" She asked him.

"Because, Minho he..." she started but stopped.

"What is it sweetie. Tell me."

"Hes been by my side all this time mom. You know dad's new bride is his ex? How do you think he feels? He's been through so much but yet he never complained to me. He always stood by me. We cried together, laughed toether, been through everything and Baekhyun... I was stupid enough to fall in love with him. How could i replace that empty space in his heart? I loved him for months and months and nothing happened till that day she was gone. When he cried into my arms i knew i would love him forever but i thought i wasn't good enough for him. I was sad and mad with myself. Then i learn that he likes me. What am i to do? Why couldn't i have fallen in love with Minho instead?"

 Amber cried till no more tears dared to drop. She thought I don't have to choose but then that will make them both sad. If she did choose one over the.other what would they feel or say. She felt a headache coming her way and decided not to think about it but it was hard. 

Maybe she needed time off. Maybe that will help. She confidently walked into the room full of familiar faces and boldly put her words out. "I need time." Those three words were all that she said. She didn't need to day anything else they understood. Minho came up to her and said,"Amber I'm really sorry for making it so difficult you. Whatever you do I'll be happy."

Next was Baekhyun."Am," There he goes again making her heart beat a trillion times faster than normal.

"Whatever you say or do, please let your heart decide. Don't think about anything else but your heart. That's most important." And he left. He left leaving Amber wanting to run out to him and give him a big hug. Why did he do that to her? Why?

She once again packed her luggage. To Hawaii she goes. She specifically told no one to come drop her at the airport to say goodbye. They listenrd. Just this time she hoped that they wouldn't. But they did. She should be happy shouldn't she?

Just before she boarded the plane,"Amber!" 

She turned to see Bakehyun. He ran towards her and pulled her in a huge hug. She gladly did the same. She took his scent in. She would miss him so much. "Think of me when you're gone. Because I know I will think of you." His last words sent shivers down her spine.

 

 

Who will she pick???