Evidence

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

"Amber take my hand!" Baekhyun shouted to the girl on the cliff ready to fall.

"Baekhyun I can't! Please just let me go..." Amber cried back.

Baekhyun shook his head."no I love you. I can't let you go! Take my hand."

And she did. It was probably the scariest thing she's ever done. Once he pulled her to the top he hugged her tight, not wanting to let go. He felt if he didn't hug her tight enough she would disappear. No way was he going to let that happen. 

Amber felt the same. But in seconds moment Baekhyun was being pulled away by a strong force."noooo please don't take him away...!"

"Amber!" His voice echoed shouting her name until he disappeared into thin air. 

Baekhyun woke up with heavy breathing due to the dream he just had. He took a sip of water and laid back in bed. Amber... He had to tell her before its all too late. Before Minho steals her away from him.

 

Taeyeon smiled a creepy smile as she thought of ways to get back at Amber. The letter was doing a great job and her boyfriend was helping her by stalking her. But one problem. There was a new kid. Choi Minho. He was the added distractions to her list. Those eleven boys were pesky enough she didn't need another one to give her a heart attack.

She some how needed to get closer to Amber and then blackmail her. But would she really fall for the trap?

"Taeyeon noona?" Everyone questioned.

Sehun nodded his head."I overheard Baekhyun hyung and her conversation. So she actually knew that hyung was in love with Amber. At the end she said Amber's going to regret it meaning she's planning on doing something to hurt her or already have. Since she already knew that Baekhyun liked Amber before they split she must have done it then."

Suho clapped."wow our maknae is getting smarter."

Sehun smiled as a approval. Every one then did more research on Taeyeon. Since Sehun's dad was a police officer they had an advantage to finding things quicker. Sehun had begged his dad to let him use the new and advanced searcher.

It's like a computer except it gives you all the information you need in a click of a button. It's no wonder the police were able to solve every crime there was one.

Chanyeol being good at electronics took over. He put in the code and began the search.

Kim Tae Yeon: born January 1 1995 Busan South Korea

Eye color: brown Hair color: brown Hobbies: writing dance cheerleading

"Guys it says she likes to write. That's one evidence. The letter was to make it feel threatening. Only a good writer could pull that off. And it also says she's what??" Chanyeol's eyes bulges out as he read the next paragraph.

"Shes dating Byun Jo Han. That's Baekhyun hyungs cousin!"

"What?"

They all crowded around Chanyeol to read. Impossible. She had been dating Baekhyun while dating his cousin! 

"Another evidence. She could use her boyfriend to spill the Byuns secret and family schedule. That's how she knew how to get into their house. And since Bakehyun is close with his cousin he tells him everything. And then his cousin then passes the information on to Taeyeon." Suho tells them.

Everyone nodded. It had to be her. All the clues lead to her. It had to be. Now to confront her and tell Baekhyun and Amber then everyone loves happily ever after. They hope.

 

Taeyeon took her coat and drove to her boyfriend's house. She was supposed to meet up with him at exactly 12:00. He had things to share with her. She got into her car and drove off.

She kept on driving till a bright light shined at her making her lose control of the steering wheel. Crash!!!

Blood dropped down her head. She tried opening her eyes but it kept wanting to close. Her last words were,"I'm sorry." And her eyes closed and never opened again.

Sirens were heard everywhere. Police cars and balance surrounded the neighborhood. There had been a tragic accident. Ambulance carried the body on to a stretcher to he sent to the hospital. When arrived the patient was pronounced dead.

Amber flicked through the t.v. It was a Saturday and she was bored. "News by BAE Entertainment. Yesterday night at 12:05 a car accident occured. The driver by the name of Kim Taeyeon age 20 died yesterday. It seemed that a bright light caused her to lose control of the wheel."

"Taeyeon unnie?" Amber panicked. She died? Maybe it's another person with the same name? Please let it be. But as Amber continued to watch she was sure that was the person. Oh how sad Baekhyun must be. Baekhyun... 

She did not care if the person was watching her or not. All she knew was she had to get to Baekhyun. He must be feeling depressed. Amber ran to his house since his house was only 2 blocks away. Of course Baekhyun didn't know that. She had never told him.

Amber's breathing increased as she reached his house. She rang the doorbell impatiently until it opened. 

"Ambie?" Lay asked.

Amber said a quick hi and ran to Baekhyun room. "Amber?"

"Baekhyun!" She ran to hug him and he did the same. They stayed like that for a few good minutes.

"I'm sorry about Taeyon eunnie."

"Who told you?" Baekhyun questioned.

"The news." Amber replied.

"The news told you that noona and I broke up?"

"What? No. The news told me that eunnie died yesterday."

"Noona died?" Baekhyun shouted.

Amber nodded her head sadly. Baekhyun began to cry. Even though they broke up she was still his first love and now she was dead. Of course he would cry.

Amber expected him to be this way. She just gently patted his shoulder and hugged him. When together everything else was forgotten.

 

 

 

Yeah she died. Sad. Not. Don't worry I'm not ending the story. I still have a whole lot more dramas to put in. It is no where near done. I think I'll make it like 30 35? Stay tuned!! N like the poster? It's from Junhyul poster shop. Awesome isn't?